http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=10411

Dear shedt: I'm not sure if Robert will answer your post, because it's not really easy to understand what the question is. At least for me.
Hello,

I'm an IT guy, a computer nerd. I've yet to project but have come close, and now my thoughts are on how can I apply the things I have learned here over there when I do project.

I'm curious if there is anything.... I can't quite put it into words, but something like a computer script?
Maybe an astral circuit board?
I don't understand what the question is-
How about creating simple thought forms for certain tasks?
Do you mean learning something specific 'out there' and bringing it to the waking state? Have you heard of a ROTE? (it's in the AD pedia)

If you can create, and are only limited by really thought, imagination and energy.... well then I cannot wait.
Do you mean that what you learn to create in the astral can be applied in the physical? It has has been my experience in the astral that the majority of the lessons you are taught are either personal (about things that have to do with your life, or problems you are having) or 'universal', about creating places and controlling your abilities. I understand that the control of your abilities have symbolic meaning in your waking life, but I think part of the benefit lies in learning to decode the symbolic language these messages are shown in.