Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beware of the wildebeests

Blog Entries
    I remember once saying to this friend something like this:

True magic should not have a form or it would not be magic at all to me. Giving it a form makes it less than magic to me. There should be a space or level at which anything is possible, not a given system of rituals or ideas. A place where anything is possible to be created. A point in which the world is created as anything we can imagine with our minds.

It gave me great distress to think this might be unattainable. It really stressed me out. There seem to be great inner hopes involved with this. Why, I do not know. "Something" inside me thinks that anything less would not be magical, but in the end ultimately boring and just another set of natural laws.

Recently I learned there is a "centerpoint of creation" that can be visited/phased to/projected to which is optimally suited for manifestation/creation. It is like a huge, black void that can act as a canvas for manifesting. Maybe that is what my mind longed for - I don't know. I cannot remember being there myself...

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    (a spiritual person I know)
    Could simply be the part of you that represents a particular set of spiritual beliefs. It may literally represent the actual person and they may have said or done something that is troubling you subconsciously, even if you were initially comfortable with whatever the belief is.
    I mentioned he is a magician.

and there's a truck.
    Vehicles usually reference life journey or spiritual journey; how you feel you’re travelling.
    More like a trailer or tumbril. Rather immobile, nothing to pull it. Maybe my spiritual journey is stuck?

It's cargo area is open to the side. There are three wildebeests in it.
    This gets interesting.

Wildebeests represent the natural and untamed and they represent a herding instinct. There may be something you feel you have encountered on the journey that has followed you into your repose (the safe pasture). Perhaps it has occurred thrice. It’s under control but not entirely contained. Perhaps you're realising it shouldn’t be; it’s natural state is free expression.

He starts to kick the first and second one, but does not reach the third. He climbs the truck and kicks the third.
    The person represents the force of unjust repression. You sense injustice in the act. He must climb to kick, therefore, that he kicks is elevated, even if it seems to possess less dignity because of its animal state. There is a "spiritual idea" that has bee presented to you that you have been formerly comfortable with but that is now beginning to trouble you. You feel it suppresses the natural. It is a force that opposes solidarity.
    I respect animals and deter cruelty towards animals a lot.

Maybe this has to with the idea he mentioned that spiritual development is too personal to share, and that the magician conceals his development from others and develops alone. Maybe that's unnecessary. Maybe development works best with others?

I'm apalled. I want him to stop, and I say "Watch it, they could break out."
    Such a force may lead to revolt. The wild will reassert itself. This may be something within in you that seeks to reassert itself. To suppress it in yourself is possibly to supress its expression in others.

[quote:izv94vrx]The third wildebeest kicks a restraining bar away in two kicks and is down on the ground.
    The third time is the trick. Whatever re-occurred, it is now that the restraints are down. Something within you can no longer stand this disrespect.

Instead of going after my friend it focuses on me and drags its foot.
    It is your issue now, regardless of genesis. The warning is there before the attack.[/quote:izv94vrx]

You have a great way to build suspense!

I don't know what the idea is, though.

I break into a run (but somehow remember it to be "waddly") and run off to the farm. I arrive at the farm yard and jump into my sister's car, hoping it to start.
    Something about the way your sister (or someone like her) conducts her journey through life may have a lesson for you in relation to this matter. You’re unsure if you can change in this way but you can.
    My sister is maybe even more stuck than I. I cannot think of a belief or idea she has I could follow. She's stressed out, overworked and seems to busy herself a lot. And then she complains she gets no rest.

I know I'm like her in spending my time on things that may not matter or let others decide how I spend my time and avoiding meditation time or Hemi-Sync time. I feel anxious of going "too deep", even when I know this is what I need.

My friend does not come.
    You’ve left that aspect of self behind once you've encountered the beast that will not be kicked into submission.
    My friend told me about his way integrating "shadow selves", that it feels almost like a sexual act. A mating with them. I don't like this way of perceiving it not particularly.

I also remember two other people to be with us - a woman and a man. Can't remember who. I run into the farm house to find them.
    What does the farmhouse represent to you- stability, conservatism, being down to earth?
    It seemed like an old, boring farmhouse like you would expect in a Bavarian farm, I guess. I cannot associate anything with it. It seemed slightly run-down, maybe?

If you can’t remember who, try to remember how you felt about them.
    I think they were close friends. I guess they seemed even closer in the dream. Maybe more like soul family or soul mates? I cannot remember.

Thanks for the help,
    Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Re: Beware of the wildebeests

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I know I'm like her in spending my time on things that may not matter or let others decide how I spend my time and avoiding meditation time or Hemi-Sync time.
    I'm not the only one!

My friend told me about his way integrating "shadow selves", that it feels almost like a sexual act. A mating with them. I don't like this way of perceiving it not particularly.
    Sounds extremely dangerous to me. I hope he knows exactly what he is doing.

Maybe this has to with the idea he mentioned that spiritual development is too personal to share, and that the magician conceals his development from others and develops alone.
    If you want my thought on this.. everything has energy and an existance, enlightenments especially. When you enlighten to something through your own efforts, you aquire energy. When you explain your revelation to someone, you share that energy, wich can cause them to enlighten under you, but then you have less of it, plus, if you have any issues, you will share it with them through the energy. I think thats why he said that.. well theres a lot of reasons. Another biggy is magicians are into abilities, but the present civilized world is not allowed to know about supernatural abilities, so a magician would have to show the powers-that-be that he is not interested at all in letting anyone know about what he can do. That way, he's allowed a few tricks. There are magicians who display real magic in the public, but they are allowed to because the audience thinks its an illusion. The rules are very technical

Alaskans wrote:
    But when they stampede they are very dangerous. Do you know of anything that is gentle normally, but when scared or provoked 'stampedes' and becomes rather mindless and dangerous?

Cattle?

I guess I'm being dense here, sorry, Alaskans.
    No, im sorry, I wasnt at all straight forward. I was talking in metaphor. I didnt mean animal, I meant person, thought, emotion, conversation, whatever.

True magic should not have a form or it would not be magic at all to me. Giving it a form makes it less than magic to me. There should be a space or level at which anything is possible, not a given system of rituals or ideas. A place where anything is possible to be created. A point in which the world is created as anything we can imagine with our minds.

It gave me great distress to think this might be unattainable. It really stressed me out. There seem to be great inner hopes involved with this. Why, I do not know. "Something" inside me thinks that anything less would not be magical, but in the end ultimately boring and just another set of natural laws.
    I beleive this, Im tempted to say I know there is such a level. Who really thinks God is 'up there' doing rituals and incantations to create the universe? According to my 'scientific' theories God barely has to think the tiniest thought and it sets off a chain reaction culminating in the universe rearranging itself from the smallest particles through any expanse of time. Even our thoughts are manifestations. Each thought exists. I shouldnt say more. But rituals and things are something very different.

Alaskans Guest

I think I just figured this one out.

Your friend is literal.
    The wildebeests are the universe, 3 parts of it (the universe is very similar to the wildebeests). (Holy trinity perhaps?)
    He climbed his way to the 3rd part, wich was hard to get at (magic) he then kicked it into submission (with logic and rituals).
    You ran from the beest because you dont want to be part of his brand of magic.
    It was lame because you beleive that logic cripples the real power of the universe (and you may be right.) Because you know that, you arent likely to get tangled up in it (the beest's injury is a result of ritualistic magic, and it catching you is you practicing it). The beest cant catch you unless you aproach it, because you know.
    The beests were in a trailer because they were taken from the wild, that is, your friend took part of the universe for his own. The trailer is immoble because (my belief) being obsessed about magic and supernatural abilities do not get you anywhere, Jesus didnt become Jesus because he did some miracles, he became Jesus through compassion and enlightenment. That could be the important lesson. The other lesson has to do with your sister.

I break into a run (but somehow remember it to be "waddly") and run off to the farm. I arrive at the farm yard and jump into my sister's car, hoping it to start.

Something about the way your sister (or someone like her) conducts her journey through life may have a lesson for you in relation to this matter. You’re unsure if you can change in this way but you can.
    I agree, I think there is something that your sister can help you with concerning this matter (farm is a hint), otherwise, her car wouldnt have started. Perhaps you're judging her too harshly?

Basicly eccoing Beekeeper, but with different words and different levels. I think this mystery may be solved Scooby Doo.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Alaskans.

I'm not sure about the symbols exactly, but the message sounds good. It ties in well with what came to my mind about this.

Oliver