Thread: Anyone tried this?

Anyone tried this?

Quantitativefool Guest
    I would generally advise against this, for several reasons. First off, anything that 'Garuntees' anything in that way probably isn't very effective. Also, I think they put that thing "Buy this by FRIDAY or the offer will be gone." But change it daily, you might want to check.

But if you do buy it, please tell us how it works!

-Stu

Apex Guest
    As with most things, if it were really a shortcut that worked, it would be widely utilized by now.

This is also why I tend to avoid paper-thin books that cost $50. If the methods contained within a so expensive book were really so ground-breaking, and the author was really trying to help people, it would only cost enough to cover the cost of publishing.

This is one of the reasons I'm a fan of RB, since there's so much free info on his website alone.

Ascendant Guest
    I've noticed that pretty much any website that long is trying to cheat you, persuade you of something ridiculous, spam you, or otherwise try to get undeserved money from you.

I agree with all of the above. But I was curious to see if anyone had tried.