Quote Originally Posted by estlin1212 View Post
I thought I'd try a test this morning. I put my sleep mask on so I'd have better visibility of the stuff behind closed eyes. It was just the dark static field. I'd been up for about an hour, had a little coffee and read some stuff but nothing else. I decided to see if I could get that blue energy to show up and do something. I stayed silent and not moving or doing anything for a few minutes just to make sure it wasn't showing up by itself. It didn't. I then started doing energy work on my feet, getting them good and active until they were buzzing. I then did the same for my lower legs. I started noticing the color of the black static field took on a lighter hue. After a short time, like maybe a minute, it started with the moving from the outside edges to the center growing in blue hue as it went, then dissipating and starting again from the outside edges. I tried to pay attention to what was happening. As it moved from the outside edges to the center, the outside edges would be black again and slowly start to gain that lighter hue as the blue formed in the center. Also, after I finished on my legs, I started on my base chakra, and almost immediately also felt a throbbing in my brow chakra, but that happens pretty often. I did see a few different colors this time in different ways. As I was working on my base chakra I noticed in the same from outside in pattern, the core would be that blue with an outside edge of maybe orange/red? That outside edge was pretty muted and not vibrant so tough to tell. But that was interesting, I found a way to trigger it which I've never really tried before. I'll keep trying things and see what all happens. If I get more or better information or a breakthrough I'll post again.
Thanks for sharing estlin1212

i just explored what is going on in my 'behind closed eyes' space & currently i have red/brown dancing chi lines within a red/brown hue.

I have my headphones on playing pop music & have artificial lighting on.