Hi Susan, thanks for posting your thoughts! Your "Sketching" is a good description of some of what I'm seeing. Sometimes it is that kind of unorganized movement and sometimes it is very organized movement. I've never experienced the strobes that folks talk about though, just the soft moving of different colors.

Hi newfreedom, thanks for posting your observations. Keep checking it out from time to time and see if you ever get any different colors or patterns or if it responds to anything in particular.

I tried again this morning on waking up. Like before there was nothing going on, just the dark static field that is unmoving. I decided to let it sit like that for a few minutes to make sure again it isn't something based on thoughts or expectations or just being awake and such. After a few minutes still nothing happening. I then tried doing energy work on a single finger until it was buzzing. Still nothing. Then a single hand, then both hands. Still nothing. Then I went directly to my base chakra. I wasn't able to get it to respond much but had a little throb, but still nothing. I then went back to my feet and legs leading up to my base until they were both buzzing. At that point, once again I got movement. It was very random and more chaotic, so no particular patterns I could discern. I couldn't tell the colors either. The almost always present electric blue was there, but so were some other more muted colors, maybe earth tones? I didn't have time to explore further with other chakras this morning, but that will be a next test, see if working my way up does anything to the patterns or colors. My thoughts so far are I'm activating the major receptors in my feet and activating the energy pathways to my base chakra which is then activating whatever that is I see behind my eyes. Maybe the brow chakra since a lot of times I feel a throb from the brow as soon as I start working on the base. When I have more time, I'll have to try some active intention and affirmations to see if that does anything once it's moving around. And also see if different colors are based on what chakras I'm working on perhaps?