Hello!

Just popping over from the newbie thread...

I've just started working with the NEW system in the past month or so, with some great results. My hands are buzzing constantly. I'm only doing the secondary stuff and keeping it simple because I've experienced overworked energy before (bit off more than I could chew) and it's not fun. So I'm taking it slowly.

Imagine my surprise last night, I'm working on NEW stuff before falling asleep and just as I'm drifting off, I get some incredible strobing. (I was not working on my brow center) Three times as I drifted off, I got three strobes. So, nine strobes total. Didn't feel like a slap in the head as described in the book so much as, a startling light flash happening VERY close, right at my eyes/brow while my eyes were closed. Absolutely unmistakeable, and three times is no coincidence.

But the flashes were not silver/white as described in the book? Twice, they were golden in color, and the third time it was a mix of gold/blue rather like sky/cloud/sunset colors. Really beautiful colors. Any thoughts or experiences on that?

Thanks!