Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evil Chakra Meditations?

sleeper Guest
    I read a lot of what's on that website.

At first, i thought the section on meditation was brief and detailed, enough to legitimately help beginners who want to start mediating, even though it's an obvious rip-off of ancient and modern techniques.

then i fumbled through a bunch of strange stuff, including a "concentration" article that devolves into a story of how his meditation group is freeing demons, through sexual meditations and orgasms...which gives the demons wings....

finally, i ran into some legitimately disturbing things. the website tells people "how to deliver the evil eye" and "how to summon demons," among others. "ripping" energy from a "victim," etc.

It's a good thing that this website has a good psychic self defense section!

Blog Entries
    I'm glad I'm wearing a protection talisman after visiting the website. I don't know (and don't currently believe) that curses and so on can be transmitted via a website, but I'm glad for my little black tourmaline pendant, nonetheless.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I mentioned the site because there's some people on a different forum using one of the meditation, not knowing where it's from; they say they are having good results with the meditation and no negative effect/energy....

I find it interesting, the same meditation, 1) those who see it on the 666 site has negative effect 2) those who see it on a self help site has positive effect (this makes sense, since it seems like the 666 site most likely stole them)...

It seems like our mind is easily influence by our perceptions....

star Guest
    There are some really good meditations on these sites. Just take them out of context. Like breathing elements into your bone marrow. That will help open your abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    There are some really good meditations on these sites. Just take them out of context. Like breathing elements into your bone marrow. That will help open your abilities.
    Yeah...they're AP meditation even has a link to Robert Bruce article....
    I read through they're many meditation articles and I can say for certain it's not satanic...they people who own the site like to throw the word "satanic" to make it seem dark and evil etc. but it's not, if you take out the word "satan" you would see how many of their material is common to the spiritual community...after looking through the entire site, they definitly lose credibilty as an satanic site, and I agree with others that the site is by amateurs who have nothing better to do....nevertheless, they do have some good materials...

Blog Entries
    Well, I do want to say that my comment about protection was a joke. (I am wearing a talisman, but I usually wear one or another talisman.)

I couldn't be bothered to look through the entire site. I have no patience for the whole "evil satanist" stuff. I lived through the Satanic Panic of the 80s and I just have NO tolerence for it any more. They could have the best material in the world and I wouldn't be inclined to go searching for it.

Just my personal view on things, mind you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.