Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 Questions

LightningMunk Guest

Day 3 Questions

hey everyone, i have gone with the program a long time ago, but i guess i kind of slowly fell out of it, events came up and i had no real drive to go thru with MAP, but now i am back into swing of things again, and motivating myself to finish the entire program
    i just had a few ?s on the Day 3 part. i mainly practice in my room, lights turned off, shades down. my computer chair serves me well since it has a hardback, so i have a t-shirt on, running pants, no socks on.
    relaxation and breathe awareness are no problem to me, since ive been involved with martial arts for almost 5 years now, and that has disciplined my mind and body pretty well. the part i have difficulty is with the energy stimulation. my hands have a good amount of energy stimulation, where as to i can get my thumbs going with the wave/magnetism sensation back and forth which is awesome. the trouble i have is with my toes. i dont have socks on, but idk if thats the problem. i was wondering if there was any tips on better stimulating the toes. in fact, as i sit here typing this with my socks on, i can do the sponging technique on each of my big toes, but only a fair amount of sensation.
    so is there any tips/techniques i could try to better stimulate the toes during my practice session? thanks

Blog Entries
    About the only thing I found to help with toe sensitivity is to imagine a hard bristle brush (like the ones painters use to do stucco- they look really rough) brushing the underside of my toes. Once it starts the sensation going then doing regular sponging has more 'feel' attached to it. Nowhere near the strength of the hand sensations, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

St.Domenick Guest
    hey!, im on day three too.

ive been having kinda the same problems and ive been thinking about getting a stiff scrub brush to scrub my feet with when i wash to really sensitize them. maybe soaking my feet in a salt bath.

but also ive notice thart some days my feet are more or less sensitive than other days.

but ive also been reading thru 3 of roberts books and im learning that the energy of the feet is Usually quite sluggish and it can take some time before this is broken through.. then you will start to have more intense awareness of the feet and the actually energy pathways in them.

try looking at your toes as you concentrate only on them.

work on you feet at night as you are falling asleep

LightningMunk Guest
    cool, thanx for the advice guys. im going to try it at nite and see if i can get the toes going. yea im planning on going each day til March. ive had the book for about....2 and 1/2 years right now, never had time to do it but now im going to commit myself to get this and achieve my ultimate goal

LightningMunk Guest
    i actually have kinda made up my own technique for this, dont know if its one of ur guys techniques but ill try to explain it. its the sponge technique, but instead of visualizing the sponge, i just recreate the feeling of it, and i instantly get the sensations again, just if i were doing the sponge technique. idk if thats a technique coming up in the book, but i thought it was pretty good
    also listening to Yoda training Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Episode V helps lmao

Blog Entries
    also remember that if a specific area does not resopond right away, then it is ok to move on to other areas... it is unlikely that any one area will reamain unresponsive for too long... the fingers/toes, and hands/feet will be bustling strong soon...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

LightningMunk Guest
    yea ive realized that last nite, im like, i got some good sensations in my feet, just keep on going thru the program.
    another question, how do you guys train with the feet stimulationm, socks on or socks off?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningMunk
    i actually have kinda made up my own technique for this, dont know if its one of ur guys techniques but ill try to explain it. its the sponge technique, but instead of visualizing the sponge, i just recreate the feeling of it, and i instantly get the sensations again, just if i were doing the sponge technique. idk if thats a technique coming up in the book, but i thought it was pretty good
    also listening to Yoda training Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Episode V helps lmao
    It's the right technique. Well done. I watched the movie again (I'm old) and remember thinking-"so that's what they were doing!"
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Day 3 Questions

When i started out i went socks off for the single toe stimulation.But as you progress you cut down on the single toe stimulation and do whole foot sponging and what not, so now i leave my socks on. I still try to do single toes every now and then just for practice.

JS
    new...

Re: Day 3 Questions

isn't it interesting-so many people are starting the program now?
    i guess it's the end of the year thing huh?I'm moving into a nice quiet apartment in two weeks(i live with four people at the moment,and finding quiet moments isn't easy!)so i'm gonna start then.
    on the feet thing- i remember Robert saying in one of his books that it's a good idea to treat your feet right before doing the excersises-i think he said to use some kind of foot lotion/cream,before starting.i got some peppermint foot cream which makes them feel sooo refreshed.(body shop) ,and my feet have never been in such good condition!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast