Thread: Practical Shielding

Akorah Guest

Practical Shielding

I would like to discuss the use of shields on a more physical level (or rather a level which is very close to physical reality).

What I have discovered is that a shield becomes less effective (if not completely) by any hesitation on your part. It's like in a lucid dream.. if you are scared of being hurt, and you believe you will feel pain, then you will. If you hesitate for just a second and have any element of fear in your mind, then you will feel pain from an attack. But if you stand your ground, with no fear in mind, completely confident in yourself (having 100% belief it will not hurt, you will not die) then you don't feel any pain whatsoever.

I have to say I believe the same applies in waking life with shield manifestations.. If a noise or sudden movement startles you for a second, your shield will drop.. or if you have programmed it exceptionally well then it might still hold but will be somewhat less stable/strong.

Be daring and unafraid, don't let the things that go bump in the night scare you otherwise any shield you make will only become weaker and weaker as time progresses.

Blog Entries

Re: Practical Shielding

Akorah, I have discovered a shield in the physical can deflect negative energy back to its sender. A couple of years ago I used one intuitively against someone who was giving me grief at work. I entered our lunchroom and sat with my back to her as she was at the kitchen bench. I knew she wouldn't miss an opportunity to gesture behind my back as I'd often seen her do to others. When she opened an overhead cupboard, cups fell out and nearly hit her head. When she turned the faucet, the water splashed up and drenched her.

Recently, she started up again as she discovered I had resigned. I presume she felt she could get away with it or maybe she was just resentful that she'd lost one of her targets. In any case, the same thing happened again with cups falling on her head. She made a comment about being "Hoodooed" while she shot me an accusing look and then she stayed out of my face until I left.

Building up energy while you await a job interview is also highly advisable
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Akorah, I have discovered a shield in the physical can deflect negative energy back to its sender.
    This is a variation on a 'mirror' shield.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Like almost anything, shielding benefits from practice. It is possible to learn to use shielding on almost any level you can think of. It is as permeable as you believe it is & it can be variable according to how you wish it.

For example, with practice a shield can be present all the time, barely there, just kind of ticking along in the background, & any sudden change will bring it instantly to full strength. So an unwanted contact, an astral visit or even a sudden surprise would trigger a full strength shield, rather than interrupting it.

It's also possible to build a shield that will allow nothing through but through which you can reach, or through which body heat can pass. (I've known people who came close to heat stress by holding too tight a shield.

It all depends on how the wielder creates the shield & what they believe it can do.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Psychotronic Guest

Effect of shield depends on your subconscious knowledge and experiences. It is better to spread it into more spheres.(physical, astral...) It works usually with akashic principles and it is everywhere - can affect everything.(it must detect properties of affecting phenomenon in view of spheres and thought forms - for you unconsciously) If it works with akashic principles, you can quickly learn it to affect everything, suggestion is here important too. The biggest part of making shield is function of subconsciousness. It can affect remote systems and astral aspects of wanted phenomenon. Shield is very dynamical phenomenon to use the word "shield" for specification that.

Hi my name is Harry and I really need some help. Im being attacked in a severe way and I really have no clue what I have to do or have anyone to guide me. If anyone can please contact me I would really be grateful and appreciative Thank you

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Hey Harry,

I can recommend you to take a look at these:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...-Light-Shields
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...Psychic-Attack
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...eg-Attachments
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...rossing-Method
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...-Image-Removal

I also recommend you to get Robert's book "The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide" if you have difficulties getting a physical book or don't want to get one, you can get the ebook version of it on google play store or kobobooks.com.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!