I started to read a book called Astral Voyges by Gavin and Ivonne Frost. I don't know if you are familiar with it. At some point in the book they say that the body has to be ptotected during the astral travel done from meditation because the body can become posessed. They also recommend to protect the body before attempting an astral travel. On the other hand from what I have read from Bruce's work the body can not be posessed. Can anyone tell me what is the truth and how it has to be done.
After reading it I was overwhelmed with fear and the following night I had a hard time calming myself and going back to sleep. All I can say is that the dreams were more intense and at some point I felt myself rising above a lamp I saw in my visions but I cancelled the experiment due to extreme fear. I had once an Obe which is like a dream memory in which I felt the vibrations, and the I started to drain out of my body like a thread of water untill I was out but couldn't move. I am afraid now to go on with my experiments due that book.
Hope it's not in the wrong topic.