Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So, Shoot Me!

Huggie Guest

So, Shoot Me!

When I was 15, I used to peep around the particion to see if the boarder was asleep, because he would tell Mum if I was reading and if it was an occult book, I lost it! This night, Harry was asleep but when I looked back, so was Eric! Threw me for a moment, then I cheered, "Wow! I'm L.D-ing! I can do ANYTHING!!" I walked straight out thru the wall! "What strange thing do I want to experience? Oh yeah, what's it like to be shot up?" Seven red coated soldiers marched out and obliged me, one at a time.
    The first bullet went in my 1st chakra and floated up flash- lighting the other chakras as it went and lodged under my skull. The 2nd hit my 2nd chakra and so on. As the 6th arrived, I said, "The next one will go right thru my skull and take me with it!" And it did! I shot up, up and away!
    I saw a fluffy white cloud and lay down on it. Now, if one lies down on a fluffy cloud, one is liable to go to sleep and if one goes to sleep, one is liable to wake up in one's own little bed!
    Then I asked for another dream to clue me as to how to teach this amazing skill and I got it!! Can you believe? I straight away, totally forgot it! -Huggie

Quantitativefool Guest
    That's interesting....

Did you do anything before sleep to stimulate it or just random?

-Stu

Bang!

Quantitativefool Guest
    *Brings back to life*

-Sty

Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    Bang!
    You can't kill anyone who's allready been shot in the head

Huggie Guest

Re reply to "So Shoot Me"

Q.fool: I did nothing to stim. that LD. I had read abt them and thought,"What an exciting thing to experience but I only half believed it could be done!"
    My only concern was to avoid the border telling Mum I was reading;"Works of the Devil" again! - Hoggie

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon
    Bang!
    One can shoot even a corpse...

Bang!
    You missread. I said you can't kill someone who has allready been shot in the head

Huggie, are you sure you forgot even the smallest detail of how to teach what you learned in the dream?

You missread. I said you can't kill someone who has allready been shot in the head
    But I don't want to kill anyone. I was just doing what I was told to do. It said shoot me. It didn't say kill me.

Quantitativefool Guest
    Well...if you're dead...I'll revive you again..I'm really not sure what's going on though... However, I am going to shoot you in the foot....

-Stu