Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Floating in the air dreams

Blog Entries

Re: Floating in the air dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I know we've talked about this before (or I'm sure we have) but those 'leaning back and floating' techniques to start flying is the way I used to do it as a kid. You just reminded me of this.
    How old are you, Alaskans? (If I may ask)
    I'm 27. But I actually havent had a floating dream in few years.. or have I? Months seem like years lately. Maybe my last one was 5 or 6 months ago, or years ago. I seemed to have them more when I was a kid.
    That's why I ask. I used to have them at 7 or 8, and once I mastered the techs I gave lessons to my siblings and other kids, but you wouldn't have been born yet, since I'm 50.
    Interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i also haven't had a flying dream for about 5 months..
    i used to have them all the time when i was a youngster(wow-using that word really makes me feel old!lol)
    it seems that they would happen in bursts of maybe 3 - 4 dreams over a short period of time,and then none for ages.
    why is this?does anyone else get that,or is it just me?
    do we get "reminder" lessons,in case we've forgotten our ability to fly?
    hmmm...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

In my case, instead of reminder lessons, I would get 'more advanced' lessons, and later on, I was the one teaching. Although I haven't done that in years.

Blog Entries

In my most recent flying dream, I was presented with a satchel of 'messages' from 'friends'. for ex: Keep up the good work, cant wait to see your progress, wish you were here, etc. In the dream, the satchel was given to my by my 'instructor', and, although i have no idea who the messages were actually from, it some how made sense in my dream, and was actually very encouraging. This all happened after i demonstrated some flying skills, and telekenesis skills...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earthborn
    In my most recent flying dream, I was presented with a satchel of 'messages' from 'friends'. for ex: Keep up the good work, cant wait to see your progress, wish you were here, etc. In the dream, the satchel was given to my by my 'instructor', and, although i have no idea who the messages were actually from, it some how made sense in my dream, and was actually very encouraging. This all happened after i demonstrated some flying skills, and telekenesis skills...
    Maybe you got my missing paperwork from the last one I had!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1609&start=105

Last post

Alaskans Guest

Maybe you got my missing paperwork from the last one I had!
    For some reason, teacher never believed me when I told her thats how I lost my homework

Blog Entries

How do I always end up with all the homework???
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

mreee Guest

Had a floating air dream again this night, it was very detailed,
    started with me running at some pavement practicing my ballance skills,
    some one ran in my opposite direction and as he came near i jumped to the side
    and floated untill he was gone and landed on the pavement and kept running.

I experimented with this floating and tried to do back flips and what not, and succeeded, wondeing
    if gravity somehow was altered around me.
    Sometimes when I floated, I found myself to drift as the wind of passing cars would suck me in.

As I had practiced floating a bit and still running, I came to a place where I saw people
    practicing floating in the air, a lot of people was assembled and many of these practiced
    jumping off a high place and right before they hit the ground, they would float and land safely.

I aproached these people and got to talk to them, I remember talking to one about not thinking
    there where others that did this kind of practice floating in the air. He also thought he was
    alone doing it.
    I told him about my recent floating and about how high up I could get, and he seemed to not
    believing it so I wanted to show him.

I started flowing upwards, using the arms (like a bird) and made all kinds of summersaults and acrobatic
    moves while floating soon I was about 200 meters or more up in the air, got a little scared now that
    I was so high up, from the ground I heard some in the crowd yell that I had broken several of their records
    and if i approached the tower from another direction (yes they was a tower there also, like a bell tower or something)
    i'd have broken them all. (dont know what he ment with that, and why i'd be a feat to do that).
    Anyway I was about 300 meters up now and decided to get down to ground, seemed not so easy so I used a technique
    pushing air upwards with my hands (palms facing upwards) and thus shifting myself downwards.

this is roughly where the dream ended, still dont quite know what to make of it,
    it feels very natural to do in many dreams I have (floating in the air)
    but this is the first time i met others practicing it.

If you chain the act of floating in the air to astral projection,
    you can say that even though "astral projection" is an integral part of our world makeup in the real life
    not many practice it, eventhough it feels (to me) as a quite normal thing,

Whats your thoughts?

Best regards
    Mreee

Blog Entries

Did the others seem to be lucid? (In this case I mean did they realize they were not in their normal waking state?) I believe you wandered to a dreamstate lesson. Were you lucid in it?

mreee Guest

Did the others seem to be lucid? (In this case I mean did they realize they were not in their normal waking state?) I believe you wandered to a dreamstate lesson. Were you lucid in it?
    Yeah I was lucid in the dreamstate and the one I talked to seemed to be aswell,
    I cant really tell for sure cause I didnt talk to him about that, I just talked about my ability
    to float in the air and how i had practiced.
    It seemed to be a camp of practicioners, but the one i spoke to was not training at the
    point where i came to the place.
    What i could grasp, it seemed that he was as puzzled about the whole floating thing
    as I was.

Its still strange for me why you would learn to float/fly in dreams,
    maybe its to build up some kind of reflex, right about now it seems like the most fun
    way to travel in dreams as I do it so often, this was one of the first times I had been so
    high up in the air though, I tend to float very near to the ground normally.

Some fun thing i have to mention also that I forgot (or was too vain to tell earlier).
    When i came to the place and got to talk to him, I told him how i was doing with the floating,
    and I told him that even though i weigh 100kg(thats in the physical life) that I can float pretty good and he said
    "No way you can do that weiging so much", and thats when i showed him my high floating skill.

Do you know what the floating business is about CFTraveler?

Best regards
    Mreee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast