Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Head Pressure!

Re: Head Pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by micky.d
    Every now and again i will be in a dream an then be pulled back to my physical body, however im still in a "dreamy" kind of state, i will then attemp to pull myself out of body, and the other morning i did a rolling technique and i began to fully roll out of my body, however the pressure and noise i was getting in my head was INTENSE!!
    I ended up just leaving it aye, cos my head felt like it was gunna explode. This has happend a few times, and its only when i am in a dreamy state, for example in a dream in the middle of the night an then somehow become semi lucid and attempt an exit.
    I'v had a lot of strong exit sensations when attemting a concious exit from a waking state, but i never get the head pressure at all!

I wonder what exactly the pressure is? just energy build up? Its just such an intense pain and pressure, it doesnt scare me though
    Some things to consider with pain upon projection are ;
    *blockages in the energy body
    *pre kundalini event
    *stress pain ie bp as suggested earlier or TMJ etc
    * neg interference
    etc
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Ely Guest

The tightness and pressure in my forehead was one of the first "symptoms" I remember as a child. It's hurts but not in a headache sorta way, more like a squeezing and almost ready to pop sensation. I think very uncomfortable is a better word to describe mine. For YEARS I forced myself to sit up and as I thought I was dying. Many times as soon as I lay back down and relaxed to sleep, it would happen again, and again. After some research much later in life, I decided to ride it out. I literally am saying to myself for the whole 20 secs "ride it out, you are ok" and the sensation stops as abruptly as it began when I assume I have exited. I have to admit that the more I go with it, the less uncomfortable it is.
    Ely

micky.d Guest

I see, yeah i think body pressure and different 'uncomfortable' sensations are common when excersisng the energy body, as in Roberts book AD, he mentioned many physical sensations and also uncomfortable sensations due to the energy body growing, just like physical growing pains you get when your working out or going through puberty.

Blog Entries

Hello, micky.d.

My bet would be energy blockages, because they can produce many of the sensations you describe.

During the early stages of my energy work I was working with the blockages in my head and was having a hellish time. Tuning into it was like exposing myself to a tremendous pressure, like in a bench vise. I would have cold sweat and tremendous headaches, and was becoming quite afraid, too. It seemed overwhelming. I really thought I had messed up and could not endure it.

In hindsight, I was rushing into it, overdoing it, doing too much too tensely. The problem with head blockages is that we are very sensitive to them. Like a tooth ache they are almost impossible to ignore and need careful and gentle treatment.

I still carry tension blockages in my scalp, face, temples and neck. It is a long process of removing them, piece by piece, but everywhere I did so my old tension headaches I used to have before have not returned.

I personally think that if there are growing pains in energy work that these are actually lots of minor blockages getting flushed out, bit by bit, but that's just my opinion.

Take good care,
    Oliver

micky.d Guest

mmm, for sure, i do agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2