Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oneness with universe

Psychotronic Guest

Re: Oneness with universe

But we can never consciously absolutely understand our superconscious mind. Superconscious mind is the principle of systematical flow of conscious in the time on the first side, on the second side superconscious mind is the principle of systematical informational work in subconsciousness. If both sides(conscious in time, subconscious) bring nearer and make a connection, you can percept yourself near superconscious mind, but superconscious mind is only the principle of common working consciousness and subconsciousness. If conscious and subconscious minds are working together too close, it can seems like superconscious mind. This term is only description of this coaction. Because in this case absolute superconscious mind must be only consciousness, what totally colligated whole subconsciousness. It isn´t possible, because subconsciousness of human isn´t something only material, it isn´t something only in body. It is very wide system, he is working with astral thought forms constantly, he is more active than consciousness. But consciousness have the ability to direct and evolve subconsciousness.

So, I presume two most important sides in spiritual ways. The first aspect, conscious mind must control consciousness and especially affecting subconsciousness and working in it. The second aspect, subconscious mind must be enabling successful conscious work with subconsciousness. State, noticed like in superconscious mind, is only very successful and close working of subconscious and conscious mind together. States of consciousness depends on that, what can consciousness do and what can subconsciousness provide. Consciousness can partially teach subconsciousness and direct it. We are that, what is between pure conscious and whole subconscious mind, there are states of consciousness, all my experiences, everything. I am only logic loop between consciousness and subconsciousness, this is human´s workplace.

Kurt Leland Guest

Another way to look at the experience you described, psychotronic, is in terms of inner senses. The outer senses deal with physical reality, the inner senses with nonphysical reality. In meditation, lucid dreams, OBEs, astral projection, and other mystical states, we switch on the inner senses.

My 35 years of astral projection experience have taught me that in nonphysical reality everything is energy/information/consciousness. So, if you tune into nonphysical reality with your inner senses, a whole universe of information suddenly becomes available.

The experience can be overwhelming at first, as you described, because the ego is unused to working with the inner senses. With practice, however, the switch from outer to inner senses becomes as easy and natural as logging onto a computer network.

The only real issue is expanding the ego enough that it welcomes the new information instead of becoming afraid and shutting it out. Often all that's needed is a willingness to keep immersing oneself in nonphysical reality until the ego has gradually gotten used to it.

My bet is that you could do this, if you wished, simply by meditating and allowing yourself to remember the experience you had in as much detail as possible, especially at the feeling level, on the other side of the fear. More of it may have been recorded in your memory than your consciously aware of. Letting that much back in paves the way for future experiments along these lines.

Hope this helps.
    Kurt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotronic
    But we can never consciously absolutely understand our superconscious mind. Superconscious mind is the principle of systematical flow of conscious in the time on the first side, on the second side superconscious mind is the principle of systematical informational work in subconsciousness. If both sides(conscious in time, subconscious) bring nearer and make a connection, you can percept yourself near superconscious mind, but superconscious mind is only the principle of common working consciousness and subconsciousness.
    You're using the term without looking at the context. I don't know where your definition is from, but it is not what is meant in this context:

The superconscious mind is simply the state of mind that exists beyond the concepts of time and space. Your awareness of yourself as spirit. Full access to the superconscious mind is possible, and supposedly is what happens when you die amongst other things.

There is information exchange with your incarnated self and your spiritual aspect. Like Kurt Leland said it is tuning into your non-physical senses, which can happen in a variety of states where your awareness shifts out of phase with physical reality and into phase with non-physical reality.

Oliver

Psychotronic Guest

Full access to superconscious mind never can´t be possible, because I know everything in this moment and my consciousness is the same wide like subconsciousness, it isn´t real. Superconscious mind isn´t something concrete. It is only principle, what we can notice in states with very wide consciousness and good access to subconsciousness.

Superconscious mind isn´t the only thing, that exists in no space and time. The whole consciousness always exists only out of space and time, because it accept pure thoughts and they aren´t describe-able in space and time, they are something different. Superconscious mind - superconscious principle can only show to us comprehensive overview(subconscious view), what has been deprived the space and time because of its logical arrangement.

Blog Entries

The conscious and subconscious are not fixed. At any given time your mind is divided between these two in this incarnation, but functions can wander from conscious to subconscious and vice versa (Tart, "States of Consciousness"). According to many authors like Monroe the consciously accessible part of our mind in this incarnation can be grown to encompass more what was formerly unconscious.

Example: Your psychic awareness of what happened non-physically while you spoke to a friend may now be stored in subconscious areas of your mind, but in the future, given a process of development, this maybe no longer the case.

Example: There are Qigong or Yogic masters who can influence blood flow, move every muscle in their body separately and consciously, alter functions of the brain our science believes to be not influencable very much by conscious thought, etc. They have obtained conscious control over previously only subconscious processes, therefore growing the conscious mind.

The superconscious mind is now not simply the combination of the two. Conscious mind plus unconscious mind does not automatically equals superconscious mind. The superconscious mind encompasses all the memories of your existence before this life, all incarnations, all knowledge a soul possesses about the nature of life here and life there. For most of us with a lesser degree of enlightenment access to this information is limited and mostly via the subconscious mind. This wiser part of us gives us hints and clues, but we are not consciously fully aware of it. This awareness can IMO be grown, too, through development. Your mind in the here and now is just an extension of this other mind projected into this life, at least according to authors like Michael Newton, Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen.

I think this superconscious mind objectified is what we see as "Core Self", "Higher Self", "Total Self", "I/There" and "True Self" with authors like Robert Bruce, Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen, etc. There is an interesting paradox involved: We are less than our superconscious mind but at the same time we also, at another level, are our superconscious mind. At the same time a separated extension but also in union with it. Depending on our current state of mind in differing degrees.

And this same state of union and separateness exists IMO beyond this Soul Self with everything beyond, including the Universe/Source/Tao. Therefore, in a certain state of mind, our mind can reattain this vibration and simply *be* the Universe, because we are at the same time a separate extension of Universal Consciousness, but also we are, through union, the Universe itself. Reattaining this mind continuously through development has been called "attaining the Dao", "merging with the Dao", "Universal Consciousness", "realising our own divinity", etc.

The important thing here is growth. Nothing about your mind is set in stone. Growth is possible at any time, but not necessarily easy. Learning through experience is growing. Mastering the difficulties of life is growing. Growing expands the mind.

Oliver

Psychotronic Guest

Of course, only conscious and subconscious minds in any state aren´t automatically superconscious mind. But I would say, that the state of superconscious mind is only state of consciousness, where the consciousness is tuned on subsoncious systems very well and precisely. My existence is everything between my consciousness and subconsciousness, my state and experience totally depends on coaction - conscious work with subconsciousness. The term "superconscious mind" is very relative, because it induce, that subconsciousness has some borderlines - superconscious mind state like achieving this borderlines. But we don´t know any borderlines. So, this term is something for philosophical discussion.

Consciousness and subconsciousness aren´t fixed, but they have an important contact. Consciousness is a logical loop in a principle, because of that it can exist and grow like immaterial essence. Consciousness have to go on a way to material mind, travel in subconsciousness. The end of this way is fully superconscious mind. I have an opinion, that this way has no end, so the supercinscoius mind is only a form of an ideal.

Psychotronic Guest

I agree, but because of that I wanted to make some viewpoints. No term has one sense or only unilateral viewpoint.

What I wrote, it not depends only on my experience...

SP3 Guest

I used to seek oneness with the universe, thinking it was the ultimate level of spirituality in Buddhism, which I was influenced by, NIRVANA.

I meditated for hours, and after a while I started to merge with thoughts, not watching them, but being them. I would merge with plant, or a region of land, or a given space, which was scary and hard to maintain. Yogis call it Samadhi, the next level up from concentration.

In the astral I would first have to go through allot of terrifying experiences; from being ripped apart, or chopped up, to eaten alive by demon like creatures, etc. Which I guess was to detach me from my perception of self, to help me with my desire to merge with the universe. None of those terrifying experiences compared to my consciousness merging with infinite space, and it is still is my greatest fear. I overcame the fear at times and experienced it, and other times I was afraid, and would wake myself to avoid it.

It seemed to reoccur more often, until I realized a truth; that it was just another experience, and not a level to attain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2