Hi Guys,

Ive run into an entity which I can only describe as benevolent, which has a relationship with me in some way.

I would like to know a little more about it, and just wondering if anyone here could shed a little insight on the matter.

This entity must be of high vibration as I cant see its form in any other way then of a swirling ball of purple and rainbow like light. I have seen it both in the real time zone AND in the higher planes and spirit homes and it looks the same to me. My guess is that due to its high vibration I cant perceive them properly yet.

I recall seeing this light a few times over the past couple years. Mostly when I travel to what only can be described as a countryside landscape. I remember it watching me from under a large tree- and even being a seasoned projector at the time seeing what I could only describe as a rainbow whirlwind (mostly violet/purple) with bright sparks of light that simmered through it made me go "wow..." in awe.

A few nights ago it appeared to me in the RTZ in the middle of some sort of silly neg attack I think-(silly little animal things throwing spears at me while I was in separation)-It appeared at me door "popped" the negs away, approached and smothered me in energy. After the click out I found myself back in the country scape, feeling very happy and what I could only describe as overwhelmed with joy/energy/etc. My girlfriend was also there (who just happened to be sleeping next to me at the time)- She was crying with joy, and telling me how she had just felt one with the universe.

The being left us a note also, which I could read. (not relevant here)

Anyone dealt with an entity like this-or have any insights?