Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing a plant?

Healing a plant?

Is it possibly to use NEW to heal plants to give them their vitality back?
    I´m doing an experiment now and I don´t know If I am imagining it but my table plants looks a little better?
    ( but It could also be I changed the water routine )

/magic

Psychotronic Guest

Re: Healing a plant?

Yes, it is real and you can do that. But the most of heeling is in th form of feelings or energy is working only with some feelings. Do you know, what the plants are feeling? Maybe... Anyway, you CAN do that.

Blog Entries

I haven't tried it on plants, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work. Well, unless the plant was truly DEAD, then that could be problematic (the whole "raise the dead" thing is tricky ).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Plants with feelings, ok, hehe.
    No can´t feel them, I´m just trying to imagine I raise energy like I do with NEW, from the botton in the dirt to all the small branches.

/Magic

Psychotronic Guest

This energy, what human can produce, I can call astral energy or intelligent energy. It is very softmatter, it is like a flow of ideas, thoughts with energy and you can give this energy to ideas only if you use feelings and sensations.....

Blog Entries

I honestly can't see any reason why, with the right intention and visualisation, you couldn't make a plant healthier. Why should plants be excluded from the flow of chi? And why would people be unable to direct that chi toward plants?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Psychotronic Guest

I haven´t any reason, why I can´t do anything. Our world has something like "material side" and "immaterial side". Human can get full control of "immaterial side", like a God. Everything in "material side" depends on something in "immaterial side" - the side of pure principles. "Immaterial" is a cause of "material". Energetic work and working with thought forms is working in "immaterial side" and between this two sides. Energy has many forms and its effect has too many forms. Human can affect the basic softiest principles of matter with this energy.

EDIT: Flowers are alive. Of course, they haven´t feelings, joke - rhetorical simile. But they have cells and are more sensible for energy than a stone, for example.

SilverWarrior Guest

Oh yes it can be done magic,iv done it myself. Strangely enough i posted a reply about my work on a plant,in this forum in the 'energy over matter?? !!' post by planet. Take a look and tell me how you get on
    SilverWarrior.

Blog Entries

Plants probably don't have "feelings" as we think of them, or reasoning ability, but they do apparently communicate with each other. At least some of them do.

http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF7/762.html

Psychotronic Guest

So, of course, that plants haven´t feelings, but it is something like aura - electromagnetic and softer energies, that human can notice and affect with his "astral feelings and energies".