Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarrior
Iv got the giggles now thinking about that sorcerrer chasing you,the poor fellow probably wanted to catch you and re assure you that he meant no harm and teach you some things

Thank you for sharing Psychotronic, very neat childhood experiences. I had some crazy things happen to me when I was a child too. One was especially amazing, and I unfortunately didnt beleive it really happened untill I was about 22. I was told "[Dont tell anyone what happened, and you will get a special gift. However, you will tell somebody.]" If I had beleived it since the beginning I wouldnt have told anyone.. no extra credit for me . However, realising it took place has turned the last 5 years into 50. I would even say that without it I might never have enlightened to the true reality.
I think that it is this generation. Stories like ours are probably pretty common for us. I beleive this generation comes from high places, and so our friends, or ourselves, placed these experiences in our lives so that we would not get deluded and lost among the others. We took a big risk coming here. Why? The world is so messed up, we have a chance to be even greater, because the greater the evil the greater the good. Light shines much brighter when illuminating the dark.