Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Habituation Factor?

Re: Habituation Factor?

Something that may help, & also explain why holosync can be useful...

The upper tetra is male & the lower is female. The left brain is considered male & the right brain is considered female. Most people think primarily in one mode or the other - few are balanced & use both hemispheres on a daily basis.

Maybe the difficulty in perceiving the two tetras in motion is to do with the split between the brains? Using holosync techniques can shortcut the long (decades) process of meditation used by the mystics to achieve the balance between the two sides that shows up in MRI. Achieving that state of balance may be the key to achieving the perception of the Mer-Ka-Ba field.

There is a meditation of 17 breaths that is supposed to stimulate the process & bring the field up to full strength.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

seankerr123 Guest

Thanks.
    So far I've still been unable to find anything of quality written on mer-ka-ba field though. Most of it seems to read like a Dr. Bronner's bottle.

But this dual rotation thing does seem to be quite real, and the fact that it remains in a horizontal plane while lying down is simply baffling. This stands in need of an explanation.

As a Vipassana meditator, my concern is with observing reality 'as it is' (which, though seeming passive, would actually seem to be about the most active thing a mind can 'do') - so I can pretty easily rule out imagination, imposition or suggestion as a cause for the sensation, and definitely as a methodology for working with it. I had a look at the 17 + 1 breath stuff, but it's not really something I could ever pursue. I'd rather emulate the monks than the techno-gurus. In my experience, their slow methods can be breakneck fast enough - something even one Vipassana course can convince just about anyone of. And from my (very) limited experience with binaurals, states of concentration (jhana, samadhi) seem so far quite different from states of relaxation/'trance'. Complementary, yes, but not likely equivalents, I think.

But like you say, as tools, binaurals for their given scopes do seem fantastically, even magically, effective.
    (tho maybe it shows, I'm not much of a techie-type!)

Thanks and best wishes,
    Sean

*grins* It is astoundingly difficult to find hard information in such areas. One would almost think the valuable stuff was being deliberately concealed. Certainly most of the proponents can't seem to get craniums far enough from nether regions to run two consecutive sentences that are coherent.

However there is information out there - I'm just not sure how much of it can be deciphered without going into the techie stuff. Certainly the hardest data I have found requires at least a more-than-average grasp of geometry. One could reject it as meaningless garbage except for the number of links out to other fields of knowledge - after the 9th or 10th link into fields that offer confirmation of the idea that the Golden Mean & Fibonacci spirals are linked into creation, one begins to wonder if the garbage is mostly in one's own mind.

Now, as for why the spinning remains in the horizontal plane...? I'm not sure but maybe it's to do with the energy fields? The chakras seem to suggest that the Earth is one pole of energy & 'out there' is the other. So maybe the field has to spin Normal to the axis of the energy flow? Like magnetic fields around a wire carrying current?

Blog Entries

Bruce Moen describes being "spun" or "spinning" by himself in one or several dimensions in order to heal emotional exhaustion - recommended by his guide "Coach". He either does this himself, but initially he was spun. He described his spinning in the non-physical as relaxing and soothing, IIRC. See for example his book "Voyage into the Unknown" - again, IIRC.

Oliver

seankerr123 Guest

Interesting speculation!!

Why exactly do the chakras suggest that though?

I try to rely on what's been proven in my own experience, and take everything else as a working hypothesis at best. But there should a clear distinction between what you know and what you take as plausible. Garbage or not, if it's outside the scope of my understanding, it can't be all that relevant or helpful to me, right? Like your sig quotes - 99% of the garbage is inside, so it's important to put all that aside, take the 1% you know is true as your basis, and work from there.

Right now my 1% is very little, but any grand structures involving microwave frequencies, flying saucers or fancy soteriologies built on that are bound to be just a house of cards.

Looking at Bruce Moen's website I found this account:

"Last night I could not get to sleep until 3:30 - 4:00 am this morning. I decided to meditate and focus on contacting my guides and helpers to answer a couple of questions I had. After a bit I found myself buzzing in my body and "loose". I bobbed around here and there without any astral vision. I just felt myself moving in and out of the body like a balloon. Soon however, I felt a force begin to spin my body in a counter clockwise rotation very fast. It did not make me dizzy or frighten me at all, I just felt it a bit odd since I'd never experienced it before. This lasted for quite a while and I just relaxed into it and allowed it to occur. After some time I suddenly found myself floating around a minimum security prison for young men. I was immediately drawn or brought to a young black man who was being released. Suddenly I was seeing things from his perspective as if I was him." ...(long story follows).

Unfortunately it's just that an nothing more - something of a fluke detail, not pursued. I assume binaurals are not far out of the picture here as well though?...

I also noticed your similar experiences posted on this forum, Oliver. What are your own thoughts?

Does Robert ever make reference to spinning sensations? I've seen his pointed reference to the 3 1/2 rotations of kundalini but nothing else so far...

Best wishes, Thanks,
    Sean

I am definitely a person who goes by 'if it works, use it' & I take my reality from across many years of putting things together. One point I would make is that reading books of what other people have experienced isn't particularly useful unless it is accompanied by practical ways of using the information.
    eg. telling people about how 'my higher self gave me...' whatever, isn't useful to those who can't dial up their higher selves & ask for the same gift. Robert Bruce steps above most of those I read because he offers practical methods for achieving results. Others offer stories followed by offers to buy their stuff.

I go by what works. The Cleansing ritual referred to above is strange & has little to do with any of the established religious ideas, but, over a period of 3 years, & a variety of people, it works! You don't have to believe in or have faith in or even know who Untannas, Quertus, Chietal, Goyana, Huertal, Semveta & Ardal are, you just follow the ritual & things get changed.

I know I can give energy, because it has been tried & it works. I can't see them but I know fields exist because I can use them. The Mer-Ka-Ba makes geometric sense because the concepts underlying it fit with how the things I know come together. When I have many disparate items of information & a theory comes along that makes them click together, I tend to look deeper & if I find it holds together, I accept it as my working hypothesis.

The chakras suggest the magnetic field scenario for a few reasons. One is that everything I've read & experienced about them suggests polarity. What I've learned suggests Reality is about polarity - from the smallest hypothesised scales of the Universe that appear to be on & off (or here & nowhere) through to life itself via the path of quantum entanglement, down to my deepest thoughts about what the ALL is about - polarity keeps coming into things.
    Chakras exhibit the same pattern - from the basal through to the highest, chakras are about directional movement - we can debate what the movement actually involves but all chakra theories imply movement between them & it always has to do with movement up to chakras above the head & grounding is into the Earth. Even the term 'grounding' brings to mind the electro-magnetic schema of things.

Ed Leedskalnin says there is ONLY magnetic phenomenon & he emulated the feats of those who built monuments in 200+ tonne blocks of granite. Again, this is a guy whose ideas I respect because he proved them in our reality - no books, just giant blocks of stone that have no explanation for how he moved them. Reading books is lovely for gaining ideas about things but rarely do the authors actually convey practical means for achieving their results - again, Robert Bruce is an exception.

Consciousness seems to be the exception that proves the rule. Even better, it seems to be the ingredient that makes all the rest work at all. It seems that, without consciousness, there is nothing. Einstein answers the question about the tree falling in the forest by questioning if the observer & the tree are in the same frame as the forest. Quantum theory says 'No' - no observer, not only no sound, no event, no tree, no forest.

The Mer-Ka-Ba field theory seems to go back to basic logic about how things had to be for the original consciousness. Following the steps from there to here takes mucho knowledge of things, but it can be (I think) done by competent minds.

If we exist as consciousness & if consciousness is something other than the plenum substance, then the Mer-Ka-Ba follows as maybe the vehicle for consciousness. Note that consciousness, awareness & knowledge are actually different levels of... something.

My thought is - in the Beginning was Awareness. Awareness became self-aware which brought Consciousness. Consciousness began the game to find Knowledge... & we are here as the forms & players of that game. Everything I have learned & experienced & seen bespeaks the goal of knowledge. Learning is what children do before we stuff them up with rules & 'proper' behaviour & false ideals about owning & possession. Learning is what makes people shine & achieve beyond what they ever thought possible.

Look around - learning lights people up - it has to be central to the game. The avatars, the guides & higher selves all highlight learning. It must be important to the reason we are here. The Mer-Ka-Ba field seems to be the mechanism for transport across the playing fields as well as the vehicle towards growth & wisdom.
    /rant

Blog Entries

And a beautiful one it was.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

seankerr123 Guest

No need to get your feathers ruffled, J When I said 'that's interesting', I meant it, and I only asked for clarification because it sounded attractive and plausible.

Sorry if that didn't come across.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by seankerr123
    No need to get your feathers ruffled, J When I said 'that's interesting', I meant it, and I only asked for clarification because it sounded attractive and plausible.

Sorry if that didn't come across.

Sean
    Hey Sean, I had to go back & re-read what I said - I didn't think I'd said anything that would make you think any of that was directed at you. What you said was fine - I just had some things to say & it kind of spiralled on from there - which is why I put the /rant at the bottom. Wasn't to do with anything you'd said, nor was I in any way offended. Mea culpa - it wasn't meant to put you off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seankerr123
    Looking at Bruce Moen's website I found this account:

"Last night I could not get to sleep until 3:30 - 4:00 am this morning. I decided to meditate and focus on contacting my guides and helpers to answer a couple of questions I had. After a bit I found myself buzzing in my body and "loose". I bobbed around here and there without any astral vision. I just felt myself moving in and out of the body like a balloon. Soon however, I felt a force begin to spin my body in a counter clockwise rotation very fast. It did not make me dizzy or frighten me at all, I just felt it a bit odd since I'd never experienced it before. This lasted for quite a while and I just relaxed into it and allowed it to occur. After some time I suddenly found myself floating around a minimum security prison for young men. I was immediately drawn or brought to a young black man who was being released. Suddenly I was seeing things from his perspective as if I was him." ...(long story follows).

Unfortunately it's just that an nothing more - something of a fluke detail, not pursued. I assume binaurals are not far out of the picture here as well though?...
    Bruce Moen originally used HemiSync to induce afterlife experiences. To find out more about spinning you could visit Amazon and use the "Search Inside" feature on "Voyages into the Unknown" to get more accounts.

For example, from page 122:

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Moen
    [...]this time I didn't experience the same two-dimensional sensation or the same spinning as last time. This was a completely different spin cycle. I felt instead as if I had become a ball of light with many different colors running through me and I was spinning on my own vertical axis. My axis was fastened somehow to the outer edge of and perpendicular to a large disk. The large disk was also spinning on its own central axis and the overall sensation was very odd. I felt as though I was constantly counter rotating but I had no concept of what my rotation was counter to. There wasn't any dizzyness that accompanied all this spinning as a ball on the disk. There wasn't any the time before either, when I had the sensation of being two-dimensional and on the spinning disk. At times I sensed that I was not the only ball of colored light spinning on this disk.
    (Bruce Moen, "Voyage into the Unknown", pp. 122-123)

Why do you think I had a similar experience, seankerr123? The one situation I would describe as spinning was more like being stuck partially with my body at the head, being capable of rotating and spinning my body, but not being spun by someone.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast