Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reaction on OBE survey #1, 40% has not projected

Re: Reaction on OBE survey #1, 40% has not projected

Lol.

I just want to say this because this is a thread to help people project.

When being new to this stuff, i think we try to overdue it. So next time your trying to fall into a trance or clear your mind, try not to try so hard. Next time you are trying to fall into a trance stop and think about what you're doing. Then try to do it more gently. This is the problem i when i started trying to induce a trance, and this method helped me.

But heres my schedule

Im following MAP in 90 days. So i just follow along with that.

I too have trouble balancing this with school and work. So mon-thur i just follw the MAP's schedule. Then while lying down before bed i'll raise some energy. Hoping this ill make my dreams more vivid.

During everyday though even at work i'll do some energy raising here and there.

On fri-sun at around 8 or 9 ill follw the MAP's schedule for that day. Right after i put my self in a trance (which i'm getting much better at). Then i try to project(this may be my problem?)

I fail and then go to sleep that night hoping to go lucid or a WILD.

JS
    new...

Blog Entries

I replied to this earlier but had computer problems so here it is again (not as good as the first one)

On fri-sun at around 8 or 9 ill follw the MAP's schedule for that day. Right after i put my self in a trance (which i'm getting much better at). Then i try to project(this may be my problem?)
    Following MAP is good. Are you tired on a Friday night? Or are you wide awake?

I fail and then go to sleep that night hoping to go lucid or a WILD.
    How far do you get? Do you get hallucinations, sounds, etc? Or do you just fall asleep?
    JSHope for the best, but plan for the worst...
    JoSac
    How about Know You Will Succeed, if not today then tomorrow?
    More questions: Are you doing the MAP book course, or the MAP CD course? If #1, are you using the BWGen? If #2 are you supplementing the course with affirmations and such? And, how far are you in it?

If you have already answered this in a previous thread, remember I am old and senile and forget things from thread to thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

No im usually wide awake at that time, thought right now im tried lol. and its about 1020 fri night. ( i lost my car so i can't go anywhere for a couple months, very boring).

I usually end the course then put my self in a trance. It varies but ill usually be able to raise some vibrations. I have not heard astral noise yet tho. But you know how and image burns into your eyes. Its like that but swirling all round and forming shapes and stuff. And i don't fall asleep right after this, i usually read AD.

My sig i put in there because i am currently in the process of going to court where im facing a 2 year imprisonment . But im using the book. I use the BWGen on and off, if i feel like it, but i like doing the work without and aid. I actually don't do the affirmations bc of my schedule. Are they really helpful, if u think they are i will start doing them again. And im about to go into week 6 tomorrow.

Thanks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Coming back to my brain, I think you mentioned somewhere else about the possibility of doing time- about that I recommend you start using affirmations: "Divine Order". I feel that your desire to improve your life and circumstances will help you there, and yes, I believe in affirmations as long as they're part of a more extensive plan. Now back to the AP thing:
    I usually end the course then put my self in a trance. It varies but ill usually be able to raise some vibrations. I have not heard astral noise yet tho. But you know how and image burns into your eyes. Its like that but swirling all round and forming shapes and stuff. And i don't fall asleep right after this, i usually read AD.
    Why do you stop, if you wake after and read? I think you should continue on the trance until a-Your hypnagogics slow down for you to engage them and phase, if separating is hard for you-
    b- You get exit sensations and separate- now, I read you do get the vibes, but can't quit after that, because exit happens often minutes after vibrations, and sometimes they don't come at all.
    c- if you get vibes and they stop, and you can't separate, go to energy body loosening methods before trying an exit technique, and if you partially get out, use an exit method that doesn't return your attention to your body. A common mistake for people is to use exit techniques that use body awareness after they have separated, which returns them.
    Try to not get frustrated- a 'foiled exit' is not the end- if you're in trance and get out, it's easier to get back to trance from the 'foiled exit' than from 'scratch', that is, fully awake. So consider your goal, at least at first, not to do a complete and full exit, but to get to the point where you can get to the 'almost exit', go back in body, and go back to the exit stage again. This may help get the 'startle' effect out of the way.
    BTW, I do believe that if you're not getting auditory hallucinations, be it a pop, buzz or anything else, you're not deep enough in trance.
    Consider (just for this exercise) deep trance the experience of being completely asleep and dreaming and aware, and able to manipulate yourself out of your body. If you can move, if you can hear sounds that are environmental (such as the tick-tocking of a clock, etc.) your trance is not deep enough.
    I hope this helps some.

Martin Guest

About the popping and buzzing. When I'm doing energy work, and when I've raised a lot it seems that my furniture and tv are king of cracking. The same sound you get when wood stretches or shrinks dude to temperature changes. Do you think this is energy related? I certainly produce massive amounts of heat when doing energy work.

Blog Entries

This happens a lot when we meditate, not only when we do energy work. I think there's a thread called "Things that go bump in your head" somewhere around here. I think this is more common than people realize. Just the other night my son (naively) told me he was wondering what was up with his room, because pretty much every night just as he was going to sleep something would creak, pop or snap, and not in his head (I've explained about hypnagogics in a general sense), and he wondered if things 'know' that you're going to sleep and decide to make noise. I laugh because of the frequency that this theme pops up in these metaphysical forums.
    No answer, just more questions.
    (no pun intended)

Hmm in pretty ceartin i haven't said that before, idk how you would have known.

a-Idk why i end the trance, but what is phasing, im going to look in the ADpedia after i post this.
    b-Ya i usually go a couple minutes after to see what happens, i started doin this once i learned about it from one of your older threads.
    c-thats what usually happens, they just stop, i use the water ski tech, so i don't think it will return me to my body.

Im going to try the almost exit thing tonight, but after a few times and if it feels right ill go for the big 'it'.

I do usually hear a pop that will come from mykeybord or my xbox 360 that i normally don't hear at regular times. But im going to try going deeper.

Definetly helped
    Thanks JS
    new...

Martin Guest

Same here JoSac. I can hear practically everything cracking and popping. I guess it's just hypnagogics. But now what I really wanted to know is:

Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to project?

The people who are projecting can reply as well of course, but I want to know why people want this in the first place. What is driving them?

I personally first wanted to have something to do during the night. I often get the feeling the day's aren't long enough. And if I can live on during the night that would really extend my time I have on this earth.
    And also, I can't stand the fact that there is more out there, and I know nothing about it. All these stories. It's not hard te live in ignorance, but it is when you know you do. The first step is knowing there is more, then explore. (Or so I thought anyway)

So, let's hear some opinions...

I like what you said so ill add that to my list.

But its actually a long story how i got into this which makes me think it was for a ceartin reason, it all stems back to me getting arrested (but thats a story for a later time). So i really don't know why i go into it, but now i want to project and travel out to galaxies. R.B. sadi sometimes he travels out to a distant galaxy and sit out there and meditates.

Space and paranormal stuff have always amazed me. But i plan to practice this for the remainder of my life. I want to travel to the higher astral dimensions.
    Idk if you have read what they are like but the sound very appeasing.

JS
    new...

We need to get some more people on this thread lol its just me martin and CF.

JS
    new...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast