Thread: Energy work and infections

Blog Entries

Energy work and infections

Recently I got the "chance" to observe the outbreak of an infection and its spread within myself. It started as an infection to the ear due to exposure to cold. As I happen to have many tense, blocked muscles and tissues I could feel the spread of the infection through my body, from head to toe. My most tense muscle groups in the back, the lower back and my legs were aching one after another.

I'm not sure about how exactly it works, but AFAIK virus infections spread like that - infect a cell, then after a given time multiply and break out of it. It felt like I could identify these waves of infection. But that's just a hypothesis. In my case these waves of spread were hours each after the other, which seems to me to be a believable "incubation time". They travelled strictly from group of tissues to neighbouring groups.

What I observed again, however, was the fact that the infection stuck to the blockages. The last time I had a throat ache the spots that got sore were blockages I had known of before. This time the infection stuck to the primary tense spots in my body again. It seems like these spots of reduced energy flow most easily succumb to infections and serve as entry gates or multipliers of such diseases. Aches and inflammation symptoms often localise to these spots. These symptoms may also occur when clearing up such a blockage - maybe release of toxins?

This also helped in curing it. Intense energy work on the trouble spots removed one by one the "mainstays" of the infection. By removing the reduced energy flow my sickness symptoms lessened also. When I had done blockage work on my throat I also soon afterward began to cough up the icky stuff blocking my throat and got rid off it. More energy work reduced the soreness of the spots below that and later on "coughing off" was no longer painful.

While the infection, unlike more chronical diseases, might not be an energetic phenomenon at all, the abilities to prevent it, to fight it while it lasts and to get rid of it seem all to be directly related to energy flow in the body. By removing blockages I could ease and end an infection, even if the effect might have been very indirect one by reinforcing the immune system.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Energy work and infections

I agree with that. It is my considered opinion (and by that I mean it's backed by hard science, although indirectly) that energy work stimulates blood circulation, so that when you do it in an area of infection, it will help direct your antibodies and/or medication to the part of it that needs it. The blockage, using inverse reasoning, would prevent them from getting there, or make it harder.
    But the second part of this hypothesis is just pure speculation on my part.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Energy work and infections

Indeed energy work stimulates blood circulation. The other day I cut my finger bad and blood was dripping out. I tried some NEW on it and blood poured out in larger quantities, lol.