Thread: Gold Sparkle energy - Need Input

Sparkwielder Guest

Gold Sparkle energy - Need Input

Hi
    I would like to know more about energy that appears as a cloud of golden glitter, or gold sparkles. I saw this cloud appear when someone "high five" slapped my hand in a dream. This probably should have been posted in the dream forum, but I am more interested in the energy itself from someone who is familiar with it, rather than getting just a dream interpritation for now. I feel that once I learn what this energy is, I will be able to interprit the dream myself anyway.

I am familiar with all the colors of each chakra, but I don't recall hearing about gold sparkles being associated with any of them. I do recall reading about a meditation technique where you were supposed to visualise this substance pouring into yourself, so I know it must be good stuff! What is it used for? Is it a healing energy? Do any of you use, meditate with, or take in this energy for any reason or purpose?

Martin Guest

Re: Gold Sparkle energy - Need Input

I visualized a ball of golden reflective energy in my hand yesterday, and brought it to the place where my kundalini should be resting. I got massive activity instantly. I don't know wether the colour of the energy did it though.

Blog Entries

Re: Gold Sparkle energy - Need Input

You may have been given some sort of healing element- In hermetics I believe there is an element called amoris. Maybe you want to search it here (I'm fairly sure Aunt Clair has posted some information about it) but if I remember correctly it has to do with 'going higher', maybe increasing your frequency. Something like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.