Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why would God do that? (from: The truth behind the psiwheel)

metas Guest

Why would God do that? (from: The truth behind the psiwheel)

It is extremely hard for a person with unexpanded consciousness to try to grasp it, but the truth is that what you are is God in any way you look at it. God is the universe - all the stones, oceans, trees, planets, galaxies, living beings. The God is all that there is and ever will be. The reason your ego has trouble letting go of the idea that you are separate from the world is because God convinced himself that way to play hide-and-seek with himself.

In other words, if you accept the idea that you are God and stop believing in materialistic terms (believing only what you see with your eyes), then you will awaken and see the only truth - you are not separate from the world, but you are world. It takes a long time to realize this, but when you do you will not only be able to move petty pencils on the table, you will be able to pass through walls (after all, walls are made of molecules and so is your body). Its the power of awareness. Jesus was a human being no different from you (apart from his high spiritual side) and he could walk on water. Something to think about - read Alan Watts.

Blog Entries

Re: The truth behind the psiwheel and other similar experiments

Quote Originally Posted by metas
    The reason your ego has trouble letting go of the idea that you are separate from the world is because God convinced himself that way to play hide-and-seek with himself.
    I can actually accept this concept, and sometimes even sort of see/experience it.

Any thoughts on WHY God would do such a thing, though? (Perhaps this is worthy of a thread of its own; I might see if I can figure out how to split it off.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: Why would God do that? (from: The truth behind the psiwheel)

My thoughts...

If All is God & we're here to learn the ALL, there must be separation. Without separation there is only ALL & thus no viewpoint to view anything other than the single awareness. To achieve separation, it would seem to be a necessity for there to be unknowingness, or else every attempt to produce a different PoV would fail - each would know ALL in the same way God did & thus be unable to provide any new information.

There is a background assumption here that in the beginning, the ALL was Aware but not necessarily Knowing. Everywhere I look I see attempts to learn & to know & so I make the proposition that the game is learning & knowing. All else is due to, & subject to, that basic purpose. Think about it. Even in this life, the level only just above death is apathy - when there is no interest & no learning. Anything above that state involves learning, even if it is only from fear & trying to ensure survival. A baby learns from the womb & we recognise the special state of childhood when all is new & to be learned.

So why would God do this? I think it was not only necessary but was actually the mechanism used to create everything apart from the initial beingness of God.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Psychotronic Guest

Materialism bound consciousness extremely. You can successfully work with subconsciousness only if you have immaterialistic methods of thinking, it can be natural thinking too. We must notify, that all thoughts about universe are always only our thoughts and they haven´t lot of things together with the only truth – pure existence.

Consciousness is not in space or time, it can only percieve illusory space and time in a connection to the physical plane. We have no time and space, because we can imagine ourselves breaking time and space barriers, paradoxically we can imagine being with almost no time and space, but very dimly. There are our real sources of life and whole existence. We travel in many spheres to immaterial truth of existence. Step by step we are breaking space and time barriers. I can say, that God didn´t want to create something impossible for us.

metas Guest

God created man in his own image - but we have to think in metaphysical terms here (not the way we have 2 arms and legs, but the way our soul/mind connection is working). Thinking in a very simple way, God made the universe out of himself and then divided up his consciousness into the great variety of living beings to populate and have all sorts of experiences. But since knowing the outcome of the game makes the game not interesting, he convinced himself that its not him but us. I know I am a little God - i can will myself anything I want in astral (the material world has a huge lag in this respect, the power of intention works much faster in astral). But technically since I am God, I can affect the material world also with my will (intention) - I see it happening but usually quite some time after I decided to have it. God's will is so enormous that he created the universe with it. How do you think you make a fist? You dont think about it, you just do it - its your intention.

So my reasoning is that we have to gain understanding through 2 ways - spiritual and materialistic development. The first goal of meditation is to understand the nature of the mind. Mind is physical, its the self-conscious feedback mechanism of the cortex. Mind can think. Soul is completely opposite. Soul feels and can't think. But soul has all the will power of the universe, limited only by the materialistic mind. Isn't this amazing?! The eternal difference and unity of opposites! And you already know the reason for this rule everywhere, to be able to learn through understanding the differences thereby reaching full realization of their unity in itself.

Blog Entries

Psychotronic- in this and many threads you have used the word 'notify.' I think I know what you mean by this, but in an effort to understand this better, would you give us a description of what you call 'notify'?
    Much appreciated,
    CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychotronic Guest

By the word "notify" I mostly mean "know it" + "feel it". So it is an universal knowledge about something, if I fully know it with analytic hemisphere and I can fully feel it with emotional hemisphere too. But in this context an emotional hemisphere is more important. Is the word "realise" better?

Can you imagine quantum physicist playing with his emotions?? No, he is playing only with a calculator. Joke...I have not anything against quantum sciences. I have a lot of things against people, who think, that pure existence is something axiomatical - dialectical. All the same with people, who think, that space and time are pure existence. It is so laughable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotronic
    By the word "notify" I mostly mean "know it" + "feel it". So it is an universal knowledge about something, if I fully know it with analytic hemisphere and I can fully feel it with emotional hemisphere too. But in this context an emotional hemisphere is more important. Is the word "realise" better?
    Not sure- I thought 'notice', 'realize', but it's one of those words that mean more than that. Will have to think about it.
    Can you imagine quantum physicist playing with his emotions?? No, he is playing only with a calculator.
    Actually, I've met a few that would. Dr. Wolfe probably would, he's a very spiritual man, and 'my hero'.

Joke...I have not anything against quantum sciences. I have a lot of things against people, who think, that pure existence is something axiomatical - dialectical. All the same with people, who think, that space and time are pure existence. It is so laughable.
    MMmm... I'm one of those who think we're all on the same path, and some are in different places of it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychotronic Guest

We are on the same path, but putting paradigmas is getting out of the only natural path.

Spiritual physicist is the best physicist. It depends on his mindset and ability to work with subconsciousness. (so having spiritual advantages of thinking, working with states of consciousness to improve studies)

Blog Entries

Okay. This has been helpful and thought provoking. I'm getting there. Now... why male and female? Why not, say, three genders? Or one? (I know some animals are both, of course.) Thoughts?

I'm getting closer and closer to my own true divinity all the time, I just need to tell my monkey mind to shut up, and in order to do that, I need to feed it good information.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.