Well Hi its me again, well last night I had some difficulty to sleep, and so after some minutes I discovered a technique to give energy to mother Earth (or Gaia, or whatever you call it)
Is like this, is VERY simple,
Just lay with down in a bed or whatever you have, (I did not try the earth itself, probably is even better, ok, angels are telling me in earth is even better) you have to be watching the sailing or sky and your hand must be with your palm up, after that, start imagining that a white energy starts to get out of your physical body, I did this in my mind, I imagined my physical body and then the light coming out of it and going directly to mother Earth, after some litlle time I started to feel my hand and feet with lots of energy getting out of them, it was very good and felt really great.
I hope you can understand me, if not I will explain it again, I suppose maybe someone alse knows this technnique but just in case I put it here.
I must say also that it was very strange, I never thought that truly you can give energy to the planet, I knew it was alive but never thought it like that

Hope you understood ok