Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
I've not tried it with money, but I've played with a kind of plastic film object that you hold in your hand to "predict the future" (it's just a toy). It curls up in various ways, depending on how warm your hand is, how cool the environment is, the position it is in your hand, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if money will do the same thing, for the same physical principles.

Which is NOT to say I disbelieve telekinesis, nor am I "debunking". I'm just sharing some thoughts on how/why something like that might work, and why it might not always work. That is, it's probably not telekinesis, but something much more mundane.
I had something similar a while ago. I was at a sort of new age party and I think there were crackers. Anyway I ended up with some kind of red plastic fish that you place in your hand and it predicts your mood by the way it curls. I think it probably had liquid crystals in. Not sure about the folding note, but that was a magic trick I saw on YouTube. I'm guessing it would work in a similar way to the plastic fish.