Thread: Genital Chakra work

Genital Chakra work

I have been working on my major chakras and my solar plexus. But I haven't been stimulating the genital center. Do you think I should start so my chakras are in line and even.

Also just for reference, do any of you stimulate this chakra

Thanks JS
    new...

Re: Genital Chakra work

More generally the warning should be that it is common for two or three of your primary chakras to be activated during daily life more than the others, so in order to maintain balance you should spend less time with them in your energy work and more time with the ones that don't get as much attention. It just happens to be difficult to avoid sex in daily life because it is so popular and references to it are so common. At the same time you don't want to neglect this chakra because it helps you to adapt to change in your life; it is associated with the element water.

So should i work on it a little each time?

Also how do i know which ones are getting used?

Thanks JS
    new...

My usual tendency is to have the top two and bottom two chakras more open and to be more closed off at the third, fourth, and fifth chakras. I know this because they tend to respond faster when I focus on them, and with the middle chakras I almost have to go looking for them. This has been confirmed several times over the years by people who have done readings for me. Tarot is also an option; I used to adjust where I spent the most time in my practices based on a quick reading with two cards for each chakra. The best way I can think of, though, is to compare how you are living your life with the descriptions of each of the chakras. A lack of interest in a particular chakra would be a good sign that you need to spend more time with it.

Good thoughts, thanks for the input. For me it defintly seems my brow is most active, my throat too, ummm, id say my solar plexus then my navel.

Wow thats the middle 4 lol. I just typed those without even thinking about it. Ohh ya but the heart is missing.

Well i guess ill work on those right now.

Off to do my MAP schedule.

Thanks JS
    new...