Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Experiences of Heaven/Mystical Experiences

Re: Your Experiences of Heaven/Mystical Experiences

In the Heavens I have seen ;
    Temples and Mansions of many sorts
    Valhallah
    Asgard
    The pillar of Godhead including an image of self and multple Gods and Goddesses
    Garden of Sorrows
    Deceased Children's Carnival
    Gate of Justice
    Gate of Love and Unfinished business
    Gate of Truth and the pond of golden light
    Gate of Healing and Summerland and Meditation Gardens
    Shamballah teaching realms
    Homes of the deceased spirits
    etc .

My most memorable time was projecting to my grandmother's home in spirit world and meeting my father there and helping him to manifest a home beside my grandmother . I began a home for myself there too .My grandfather wanted to look at the mountains my grandmother wanted the sea so they morphed their block of land in spirit to look at both from the back yard yet the neighbour has rolling hills behind their home .

I toured a home that was so well manifested that you could touch and pick up objects . In that realm I was the ghost .

My father and grandmother visit often . I am frustrated by my abilities to interact with them . They do not speak as well as the teaching spirits do and they do not seem to hear as well either . I want to develop my ability to hear them better and to communicate with spirits . I believe all humans can cross the rainbow bridge and ascend to the Higher Planes to see the afterlife realms called Heaven . Robert Monroe wrote credible stories regardign his visits there .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Psychotronic Guest

You have very interesting experiences. I am considering to be envious. I thought, that ghosts and other beings are very communicative. When I met them, we were using telepathy with no problem and they were constantly speaking-thinking. Maybe ghosts you met were a bit bigheaded.

I do speak to spirit but not all of them can communicate with me . Teaching spirits and angels are easier to communicate with then my relatives . The realm which we meet them in , our vibration and theirs may constrain us .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Psychotronic Guest

Maybe if you want to contact them and you are going to appear there, it isn´t something fully natural for them. From my view mostly they were contacting me, so it is natural, we are on the right vibration sphere, so communication can be OK. If I am spamming their spheres and I want to tune into its vibration, I haven´t enough abilities, so it is innatural action. They must know the right thing to do in all cases. They don´t have to hear our poor thoughts too.

Blog Entries

"spamming their spheres". I like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

Hit up my higher self and it pulled me up into it. I Started laughing. Full belly laughs. The whole apartment complex probably heard me. I was rolling around the floor, bumping into things, laughing. My mind balanced out - I started acting a bit randomly, or perhaps more insipired. Lots cleared out - went for a more powerful energy after that and my crown hurts now. Slept much of today away. Good times. When I would stop laughing I would go into very very peaceful/calm states.

LuXFluX Guest

I'd forgotten about this experience totally until I saw this just now. Strange how one can forget the most powerful of things...

I was doing shamanic energy retrieval, which meant sitting on a chair in my garage and going through a ritual procedure. This was perhaps....2 years ago I think. I'd done it many times before and had pretty powerful experiences, but this one was much more than I'd hoped. As I was sitting and preparing to mentally travel to the higher planes(which was something that was purely a mental visualization for me usually, though still quite powerful) I felt my whole body turn a 180. My eyes were closed, but I felt that my head was pointing near the floor. I then felt a tremendous amount of pressure in my legs as if I was pushing VERY hard on the floor. I suddenly had the realization that I was traveling at a very high speed, but this was intuitive. I saw myself, and felt myself, being pulled up a light tunnel. It was really scary but....I wasn't afraid. It was strange to experience.

When I got to the top of the tunnel....I felt pure *terror*. But only for a moment. I was in front of a being I could only still describe as God himself. He looked like Jesus. I got the feeling that he/she/it did that so I could actually have a representation of what they really were. And for a split second, I realized that this being was so powerful, and saw *everything* about me at once, and could crush me like a fly. But then I felt pure acceptance, and pure light. It was very powerful, so much so I can't really explain the feeling. It was....total acceptance, and I was shocked considering what it saw. But....then it stood in front of me, and I saw a golden cup pouring golden liquid light all over me and the world and I heard the voice of....well God I suppose, and it said "Never worry. It is my joy to pour out my blessings on the world indiscriminately, simply because I can. You need never fear me. It is my joy to serve you...." It was highly....embarassing. But I was overjoyed. Overjoyed that this being seemed to love me like no other could...because he saw EVERYTHING. Things I still am not aware of that were just....ugly. And there was no judgement. There was only mercy.

After that, I had a month where I was powerfully mystic. I had intuitions about almost everything that were stunning in how accurate they were. I spontaneously knew about the meridians in the body, I healed peoples energy so easily....and I knew I could do it. I became extremely charismatic around others. I drew experiences to me in ways that were strange, but always effortless and very fast. It faded for reasons I can't seem to remember. I saw omens in nature that were uncommunicable but always right. Time seemed to flow backwards in a sense....I knew before I did, and remembered why after. It was intense. Odd, and rather fascinating, that I forgot this whole experience.

Hmm...was about to post this but now I remember why it ended. Thought it may be of some interest for some people here. I remember thinking that I enjoyed being this person, but that I didn't feel ready to completely disown my old self. I felt that I wanted to integrate this into my whole self rather than just die as a person. It seems this is what I have been doing for two years. I probably forgot this decision on purpose. Though there must be a reason I am remembering it now!

alwayson4 Guest

what is shamanic energy retrieval? What were you doing in your garage?

I'm new to the forum, and I haven't introduced myself yet so I guess this is as good of an introduction as any. The reason I'm here is pretty much because of the mystical experience I had when I was a child (about 7 or 8 years old), but it wasn't until recently that I re-remembered it. For a long time I didn't think about it or feel at all spiritual and it is only within the last few months that I've really started to re-develop my interest in these things (I'm 24 now). I know I used to be able to recall more details about this experience when I was young, but I will share as much of the story as I can.

I was asleep and dreaming. It seemed pretty much like a normal dream for me except maybe slightly more realistic. I think I must have had pretty frequent OBEs when I was a kid. A spirit/angel of some sort came to get me. I couldn't actually see her, I just felt her presence, but I got a sense of what she would look like if she was a person. She would be short, average build, with chin-length brown hair and her name would be Linda. She would have been wearing a long cream colored robe and a silver headband. She took me over to a tower that seemed to be made out of futuristic scaffolding. In the middle of the tower was an elevator platform. We stepped onto it and began to ascended the tower. Along the way my guide communicated tons of information to me. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of it now, but it probably would have been very useful! Part of it too was because I was a little kid and I just wasn't paying that much attention. I was too busy trying to look around. We passed by the levels of the tower too fast for me to really see anything though and I don't recall now any of the glimpses that I did get. After quite a long ride we arrived at the top or almost the top of the tower. At this level there was quite a large gap between the platform and the floor of the tower. I felt or my guide warned me that if I was to fall through the gap, I would die in real life. I was a little scared to jump across, but my guide said I could make it and I wouldn't fall. I jumped across and made it to the other side just fine. I went over to the edge of the tower and peered through one of the large gaps in the wall to see how high up were were. We were so high up that a long way down the lower part of the tower just seemed to disappear into whitish mist and I couldn't see the ground. I started messing around on the bars that made up the wall and my guide warned me again not to fall. And she told me to pay attention she had something important to tell me. I don't remember her exact message anymore, but I do remember that it was some sort of prediction that didn't seem to make any sense. I can post a little more detail about this part in the dreaming forum in case anyone wants to try interpreting it. The whole time I was on the top level of the tower, I sensed some other spirits/angels observing me and it seemed like I was being evaluated somehow, but they didn't communicate with me. That seemed to be the main reason my guide had brought me to this place so now it was time to go back. On the way back to the elevator platform, we passed a door that I hadn't noticed before. I wanted to know what was behind the door and she said it wasn't time for me to go there yet, but she made the door transparent so I could see. Behind the door was a sphere of golden light that was emanating pure love. I wanted more than anything to go into the light and be surrounded by it, but I was stopped by the invisible door. I began to get frustrated and frantically tried to force my way in. When that didn't work, I begged my guide to let me through, but she remained firm and just repeated that it wasn't time yet. She made the door visible again which cut off the feeling of pure unconditional love. I felt terribly, terribly homesick. My guide said it was time to go. I followed her onto the elevator platform again anticipating a long ride down, but returning to the ground was almost instant and as soon as the platform touched down I woke up. Instead of still feeling homesick though, I felt totally content with everything and was even able to bring back a little bit of the feeling I had had of being loved completely and unconditionally. For several months after that dream I was able to bring back that feeling at will, but after that it started to fade.
    "Simplicate, then add lightness."