Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: [Help] How can I open a Chakra?

beone Guest

Re: [Help] How can I open a Chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    For what I know, you can learn to levitat just in a couple of months
    KATZ!

You missed the whole point of the story!

The point is

YOU DON'T NEED TO LEVITATE TO CROSS THE RIVER

Blog Entries

Guys and gals- it is obvious, after many pages of asking the same thing, that Diego is not looking for a way to develop himself, he is looking for a shortcut into gaining some type of power. He hasn't figured out that the desire to 'be more' than others or 'do more' than others is the reason we have bodies, it is the way that the universe has come up to experience separation and the ability to differentiate. He just wants superpowers and he wants them now.
    It doesn't matter what anyone says, he will either continue to ask until he gets bored or someone tells him what he wants to hear, even if it's total bs.
    So, have a good time- but please don't break any rules.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Donald McGlinn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    No

I asked to a person who practice kundalini yoga and he told me that with a lot of concentration you can fly in just a few months, may be less depending of the person

How do you *absolutely know* the person who told you this is telling you the truth? If what you say is correct, then adepts would be levitating all over the place, it would be a common thing to see it happen. I *have* been around people who know energy for many many years and I can honestly say I have never seen anyone levitate themselves. I know it can be done, but it would take many years of disciplined daily practice to be able to levitate.

Donald McGlinn Guest

To further add to my comments above, I just asked Robert Bruce about it and his reply was "Bull♥♥♥♥" and he said to quote him. He just then said a better reply would be "First learn to walk on water".

Back to you Diego.

ok I will not ask anymore

bye

Donald McGlinn Guest

Diego, any learning starts with questioning. The reason I posted my message to you is it was clear to me you were taking as gospel what you were being told without further investigation.

I would encourage you to seek several sources of learning so your knowledge becomes balanced. Be open to the idea you could be right, but also be open to the idea that you could be wrong. You are obviously an intelligent person. Focus your intellect on finding the truth for you. It's fun and daunting and challenging and very rewarding and I would highly recommend you consider my words and then go seek counsel with others on this matter.

Arhatic Yogi Guest

Your chakras are always open. To develop them the fastest and safest way, and the most permanent way- is typically through service. If you want to be more clairvoyant, do a lot of healing work and try and look at the body more.

It really depends on what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it, and I guess WHY you want to is another question you might want to ask yourself. Your chakras hold ancient seeds, and the more activated they become, the more ancient stuff starts to leak out... just make sure you are truly ready for what you are asking for.

Imagining will only temporarily open them, just like 20 push ups will only temporarily harden your muscles. You need to work the energy over a long period of time before it is highly activated and energized. But you also want to open them all in proportion to one another... or you will become imbalanced, or your life will become imbalanced.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8