Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dreams of being naked

Jenn Lynn Guest

Re: dreams of being naked

Do you consider being present in the astral, projecting, stuff like that to be counter either to public opinion or counter to beliefs of other people you know?
    not to be crass, but honestly i could give a flying @$%# what people's opinions or beliefs are
    people make me tired, they are way too caught up in drama and each other, and im way too concerned with trying to maintain my own sanity at this point.

i do see what youre getting at though, and you know, its funny, i was actually more open to telling people about all of this stuff years ago than i am now, but unfortunately i have become a bit jaded. most people cant see past the end of their nose, and i prefer to conserve my energy for my own endeavors rather than waste it on trying to show them some light. and besides, even with everything ive seen so far, all i have are more questions and less answers. the best i could do at this point is walk up to someone and say, "the only thing i know for sure is that i exist. remember this."

man i AM feeling ornery this evening, youll have to excuse me. i woke up about 20 minutes ago from a really odd projection where i received some sort of shock therapy and then after a while lapsed into a dream where i was eating german fudge with my brother. i woke up and went to my kitchen and started shoveling chocolate down my throat. not normal behavior for me ...

does germany produce fudge? im a huge fan of the cookies (yay bahlsen!) but i dont remember any fudge there.

AND ONE MORE THING

<------- what the hell is this. does this mean i recycle?

jennifer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Lynn
    does germany produce fudge? im a huge fan of the cookies (yay bahlsen!) but i dont remember any fudge there.
    In a sense - here it is just called "frosting containing cocoa-fat" when I checked.

And no messing with Mr Green, okay?

Oliver

Blog Entries

Ha ha ha ha ha..
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jenn Lynn Guest

ok, ill just stick with the cookies then.

also, my higher self has informed me that since i have been told not to mess with mr green, i am in fact now obligated to mess with him... and i have learned now to not question higher self jen.

Blog Entries

I have better Mr. Greens but then I'd have to ban myself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ArcticStoneage Guest

people make me tired, they are way too caught up in drama and each other, and im way too concerned with trying to maintain my own sanity at this point.
    most people cant see past the end of their nose, and i prefer to conserve my energy for my own endeavors rather than waste it on trying to show them some light. and besides, even with everything ive seen so far, all i have are more questions and less answers. the best i could do at this point is walk up to someone and say, "the only thing i know for sure is that i exist. remember this."
    LOL I love how you put that, most often I feel the same way.. I love it

Jenn Lynn Guest

thanks! your comment is encouraging... i swear half the time that im posting im just pissing people off. my mouth has a tendency to precede me...

with any luck, in the next few hundred years i'll be able to say that i exist AND i think.