Thread: Solar Plexus

Triot Guest

Solar Plexus

I'll try and keep it short. The problem is.. ok so you lay in bed managing to get the stomach and chest to vibrate. Then
    when moving out of bed, it stops. Going back to bed and doing the work again, it starts... then out of bed.. it stops.

Then point is, is this suppose to happen? How do I make these vibrations stay permanent for.. well.. at least a couple of
    hours for a start. What is the trick to "hold it" so it doesn't fade away.

A couple of days ago both my legs, up to the chest was vibrating. Tried to move it up the throat, but this didn't work.
    Managed to move it halfways trough the right arm instead. Then when moving out of bed and start walking around
    it just fades away and stops. Legs feel like jelly and like floating on cotton.

Blog Entries

Re: Solar Plexus

Quote Originally Posted by Triot
    I'll try and keep it short. The problem is.. ok so you lay in bed managing to get the stomach and chest to vibrate. Then
    when moving out of bed, it stops. Going back to bed and doing the work again, it starts... then out of bed.. it stops.

Then point is, is this suppose to happen? How do I make these vibrations stay permanent for.. well.. at least a couple of
    hours for a start. What is the trick to "hold it" so it doesn't fade away.

A couple of days ago both my legs, up to the chest was vibrating. Tried to move it up the throat, but this didn't work.
    Managed to move it halfways trough the right arm instead. Then when moving out of bed and start walking around
    it just fades away and stops. Legs feel like jelly and like floating on cotton.
    Where did you get the idea that you're supposed to stay vibrating? Vibrations that you get from energy work enable to give you feedback as to what your energy is doing while you're doing the work, and exit vibrations are side effects of the act of going to the physical to the nonphysical, and sometimes are never felt.
    So I'm not sure why you want to keep vibrating at such a rate that you keep feeling it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Eldanen Guest

Maybe he means this....

Perpetual Energy Raising:
    Energy raising can become a habitual and continual action, much like breathing. It can take some time before it becomes habitual, but is well worth the effort. In its simplest form this only requires a small part of body awareness be held within the Sub-Navel at all times. The best way to learn this is to start doing it, and to do it as often as possible. Simply focus a part of your awareness in your Sub-Navel every time you think of energy, health or development. A psychological trigger can also be used to encourage this. For example, every time you see an advertisement of any kind, or a TV commercial, flick your awareness into your Sub-Navel. Every time you do this, try and hold it there for as long as you can, in the back of your mind, while you go about your day to day life. Another simple trigger is an alarm watch set to beep once every half-hour or so, to remind you to raise energy regularly.
    It's in the NEW Energy Ways > Energy & The Immune System, on the web site.

Blog Entries

Perpetual energy raising refers to the act of taking energy in a continuous basis, not in setting up a vibratory state in the physical-just to clarify.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.