Thread: My teeth are sensitive

My teeth are sensitive

I thougth i read about this before. Can this be a side effect from energy work?

Thnaks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Re: My teeth are sensitive

Maybe. But I do recommend getting a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I find it quite helpful. (My teeth are sensitive due to reasons unrelated to energy work.) May as well give it a try.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Hello, Justin.

Every tooth carries to my experience at least one minor energy line. I observed this. If I had paid more attention I might have observed that molars carry more, as they have more nerves. Nerves and energy lines often coexist.

When you do energy work you put more awareness in your body. Energy is awareness, awareness is energy. You become aware of how you feel inside. This also means you have to deal with the state you are in, as it washes away the layers of convenient ignorance we often develop. The nerves that were formerly numb so we won't get pestered with chronic annoyances tend to reawaken, at least in my case, and that is not always nice.

I like OW's idea of switching to a softer tooth paste. Having a dental checkup could also help, including an X-ray of your jaw. Don't snack between meals or drink juice or soda often, as all of these tend to soften the acidic resistance for a time and make the teeth more vulnerable and sensitive. Chew dental gum. Don't rinse your mouth after brushing at night helps making the flouride work.

After having covered the medical side by a professional, you can also energy work on your teeth, gums and jaw. From my personal experience alone I recommend this to reduce possibility of infections, calming down irritated nerves, and making for strong gums less prone to bleeding, at least in my opinion. While your teeth may stay sensitive, random and chronic irritations while not eating or drinking may lessen.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Thnaks you two.

But i am already using sensitive toothpaste bc of my mom. I went to the dentist like a week and a half ago. Plus my toothbrush is really good. But i do drink a lot of juice.

But they seem to be fine today.

Thnaks JS
    new...