Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bus driver from hell

Alaskans Guest

bus driver from hell

I think this was AP, even though it played like a normal dream. I had so much energy last night I couldnt sleep hands and feet burning up and was too hot for covers (only 60f in the room) so ap.. sure.
    I was riding in back of a (school?) bus with 6-8 other people, from ages 10-25 I would say. There was a black girl about 11 siting in the seat ahead of me, and 2 people sitting a seat ahead of her accross the isle. I was talking to her about something, the other two joined in the conversation a few times. Two guys in thier 20s came to back of the bus. According to them there was normally a movie screen and a small bar for making drinks in the back. The 'bar' was there but one of the guys said they shouldnt drink with kids around. The busdriver was new, and very strange. She was grilling the kids about how old they were, where they were from, etc like it was an interigation. She said only speak if you are older than "..." but she didnt want to know thier exact age. It seemed like she was some preditor looking for the tastiest kill. She didnt bother me or the others in the back. Everyone was kinda tense and upset about how she acted.
    I started this one man play. I made myself look like the bus driver (but first person so I dont know how well I did it),
    "WHERE ARE YOU FROM!?" I said in the busdrivers high strung screechy voice.
    I changed into some dopey guy with glasses, "Uhhhh... I dunno."
    I changed back to the driver,"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"
    I morphed back, "Uhh.... I dunno."
    "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?"
    "Uhhh...... I dunno."
    "Hahaha good one," the little black girl said.
    The people on the bus thought it was pretty damn funny, most of them were laughing anyways. The driver seemed to be gone (or really detatched) and didnt see it.
    It felt like the little black girl developed a bit of a crush on me. She was definately not a dream charactor. Im not sure anyone on the bus was, but I only really got to talk to her because everyone else was sitting too far away.
    I dont know if we stopped, but some older guy in his 50s got on the bus from the rear door.
    "Ahh, handyman," I said.
    "Handy is right," he replied. He sat down in the seat ahead of the black girl. "Anyone want to see a picture of [ ] canyon from the top of [ ] mountain?"
    "Theres a canyon here? Cool," (I developed a love for canyons in southern Utah) I had just recently climbed the mountains in the dreamscape but never saw the canyon.

I wonder if it was a shared dream?
    -----------
    At some point I saw 100-200 children, all standing silently without expression in perfect military formation. The 'busdriver' was there, she calmly asked one of the children how many there were. The kid started counting, "One! Two! Three!.." All the rest of the children joined in, all counting in unison "Four!! Five!! Six!!"... Pretty odd if you ask me.
    -----------

Dreammoods has this pessimistic view
    "To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking."
    Hard for me to believe. I might not be taking controll of my life, but I dont beleive in trying to controll ones life. I did accept a very recent big batch of advice that I thought was very good though (mmmm cookies..), from people on AD.

"To see a bus driver in your dream, indicates leadership in some group idea or plan. It is symbolic of collective power. Alternatively, it suggests that you are going around in circles and have showed little progress."
    Who IS the busdriver...
    Maybe not rapid overall progress, or always forward progress, but still a respectable amount I would say.

Oh yea, had a dream yesterday about trying to follow train tracks, but they went down into the ground through a cavern and the way was blocked off by giant steel horizontal doors, you can only go down there while on the train. Dreams about trains and busses are rare for me, but it looks like there has been a lot of them the past week.

Sorry for the long read, but then what girl doesnt love a guy with hulking eyeball muscles?

Blog Entries

Re: bus driver from hell

I may be watching too much TV but I think you did one of those 'soul rescues' I've heard about. The bus was a 'vehicle' to go somewhere and you were helping keep the little girl on track and not let any false beliefs (the ones that were trying to intimidate her) to keep her from crossing over.
    Maybe too much tv, who knows.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

I'd like to think that anyways
    But it seems to have more to it. Why was I shown the scene with all the children? Arg.. the meaning is just barely out of reach of intuition, if I werent staying at my parents the past week inhaling 4 tons of smoke I would probably know.

Alaskans Guest

I thinking about it, I think your right CT, it was rescue.
    Still dont understand the children's army thing
    "Those are the lives you have left"
    ...yar? Probably just random blabber.

I doubt the dream is that important Im totally fine with just letting it go, its just wierd I couldnt find a lesson in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I thinking about it, I think your right CT, it was rescue.
    Still dont understand the children's army thing
    "Those are the lives you have left"
    ...yar? Probably just random blabber.

I doubt the dream is that important Im totally fine with just letting it go, its just wierd I couldnt find a lesson in it.
    Well, you turned into an interrogator and interrogated- this seems like a quest for lucidity you were modeling to someone else (whoever needed rescuing). I think the little black girl was a guide, and she was 'enjoying the show', because she was probably in charge of it. She might have been an aspect of yourself, not so much as a dream character, but as who is really running the scene. In other words, she was teaching you 'how to rescue' and the emphasis is on lucidity, on questioning where you are and where you are going.
    The other children may have been either those that were being rescued, or just background to make the bus seem logical, but I'm not sure.
    I think that you are changing the way you dream, so maybe this is the kind of thing you're going to encounter from now on. Do you get a lot of 'dream lessons' in the sense of 'learning centers and teaching temples'? Or is it mostly inner stuff?

Alaskans Guest

My post failed to post (this is the short "ahhh I dont want to write it over again!" version). The meaning just came to me. The black girl I really dont think was me, she seemed to be her own person. I was probably supose to become lucid but I never do, I dont intend to and my reality is too flexible I think. The busdriver, 'army', "those are the lives you have left," suddenly made sense. Theres a lot of stuff in the world that really misses the point. Who cares where we are from and where we are going. Our lives were arranged before we were born, we should be focusing inwards instead, and go wherever we go. I think the children are peoples true selves I will have the chance to help free in my future. The black girl was one, 'those lives I have left' were the 100s more.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I think that you are changing the way you dream, so maybe this is the kind of thing you're going to encounter from now on. Do you get a lot of 'dream lessons' in the sense of 'learning centers and teaching temples'? Or is it mostly inner stuff?
    I feel like most of the messages about inner stuff have already been recieved, so they are fewer. I have been to temples and stuff but I dont desire much, so I wouldnt have use for most schools. I think the change is they are more life guidance now and helping others, rather than inner work.

anotherone Guest

My post failed to post (this is the short "ahhh I dont want to write it over again!" version).
    Do you use Firefox? You might switch, if not. When that happens, I just hit 'back' and what I wrote is always still there for me to try again.

Back on topic, I'm glad you've settled on a good meaning for it.

Alaskans Guest

I had another bus dream! This one was after I asked for guidance.

I was climbing up the side of a bridge to escape assasins. To my amazement it was super easy, I didnt have any weight at all. On top was a bus as long as a train. I jumped on the side and began to crawl into the upper luggage deck, but the window was too small for somebody I was with and I didnt want to go in there if he couldnt. So we crawled in the lower deck window. The inside was a brand new, shiny, school bus. Just like before, but my sight was all sparkly and clear this time. There was a psycho busdriver in this one also, but he was psycho in a slightly different way, dont remember cause I somehow forgot to mention him in my journal. Actually, I remember thinking that the luggage deck would have been more comfortable, because I hate school buses and the busdriver was mean.

I made friends with this strange but friendly chubby guy taking shots from a bottle of sake. I guess he had his fill, he gave me the bottle. For some reason I remembered almost everything I read off it. It was a $599.54 bottle of 'traditional' Blacklabel Japanese rosehip sake, hand picked ingredients, bottled 1740 I think. It had a SUPER-ULTRA SALE sticker on it. I think he payed like 5 bucks. Eventually it was the guys stop. "Well, I have plenty to remember you by, with all those knicknacks you left me," I said. "Send me a present when you get to Boulder," he replied. I did NOT look forward to the long ride, my butt hurt just thinking of it. I thought the bus was OTW to Colorado (I like), but it had to stop in LA first (a place thats like boiling acid to me). I was still holding the bottle and was seriously thinking of drinking it -I am against drinking even a little bit of alcohol because I think some good beings cant stand it and will leave you if you drink.- But I was really curious what it tasted like and it would make the ride much more bearable. I think I ended up somehow tasting it psychicly, it was good, I wouldnt pay $600 though.

I had the same feeling of believed limitations about both bus dreams. Why take a long bus ride when you can teleport or fly?
    Also, I felt it might have something to do with my role in society and social interaction. In what I consider my highest state, I cant function in a way that makes sense to normal people. Not quite raving madman, but close... hey, I make perfect sense to me So to interact with people I have to leave much of that, which limits me in certain ways. It's kinda like getting on a bus. The bus might be representative of society. I get on the bus and make friends. But as a result, I have to take a long bus ride. But wheres the important lesson to be learned.. I shouldnt have had another bus dream if we already solved the mystery.

Blog Entries

Sounds like you're bored. What do I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I had another bus dream! This one was after I asked for guidance.

I was climbing up the side of a bridge to escape assasins. To my amazement it was super easy, I didnt have any weight at all. On top was a bus as long as a train. I jumped on the side and began to crawl into the upper luggage deck, but the window was too small for somebody I was with and I didnt want to go in there if he couldnt. So we crawled in the lower deck window. The inside was a brand new, shiny, school bus. Just like before, but my sight was all sparkly and clear this time. There was a psycho busdriver in this one also, but he was psycho in a slightly different way, dont remember cause I somehow forgot to mention him in my journal. Actually, I remember thinking that the luggage deck would have been more comfortable, because I hate school buses and the busdriver was mean.
    To me this means that the way you like to live your life is satisfying but boring for you. You even say it in another way down the line.

I made friends with this strange but friendly chubby guy taking shots from a bottle of sake. I guess he had his fill, he gave me the bottle. For some reason I remembered almost everything I read off it. It was a $599.54 bottle of 'traditional' Blacklabel Japanese rosehip sake, hand picked ingredients, bottled 1740 I think. It had a SUPER-ULTRA SALE sticker on it. I think he payed like 5 bucks. Eventually it was the guys stop. "Well, I have plenty to remember you by, with all those knicknacks you left me," I said. "Send me a present when you get to Boulder," he replied. I did NOT look forward to the long ride, my butt hurt just thinking of it. I thought the bus was OTW to Colorado (I like), but it had to stop in LA first (a place thats like boiling acid to me). I was still holding the bottle and was seriously thinking of drinking it -I am against drinking even a little bit of alcohol because I think some good beings cant stand it and will leave you if you drink.- But I was really curious what it tasted like and it would make the ride much more bearable. I think I ended up somehow tasting it psychicly, it was good, I wouldnt pay $600 though.
    You are against drinking but knew you had to take the swig to be able to function in the journey. Sounds like you have decided (subconsciously) that your life in the world requires compromise to be able to live- you had previously decided to set it all aside but now are considering 'taking the long trip' even if it will take doing stuff you consider you've transcended.
    I had the same feeling of believed limitations about both bus dreams. Why take a long bus ride when you can teleport or fly?
    Also, I felt it might have something to do with my role in society and social interaction. In what I consider my highest state, I cant function in a way that makes sense to normal people. Not quite raving madman, but close... hey, I make perfect sense to me So to interact with people I have to leave much of that, which limits me in certain ways. It's kinda like getting on a bus. The bus might be representative of society. I get on the bus and make friends. But as a result, I have to take a long bus ride. But wheres the important lesson to be learned.. I shouldnt have had another bus dream if we already solved the mystery.
    Sounds to me like you've been struggling with the idea of 'fitting into' regular ol' society- and are having some inner turmoil with it. Of course this is based solely on what I read from the forums.
    I don't know if this even applies, but see if you have more of these- if I'm wrong you'll keep having them until the real meaning comes out.

Alaskans Guest

Hmmm.. you were right about all of it, looks like you got your intuition back, I couldnt have said it better myself
    To me this means that the way you like to live your life is satisfying but boring for you.
    Wow ! Actually, it's all that right on. It is satisfying and booring, even the things that are supose to be exiting are booring. You know more about me than me, guess I can retire.. just kidding

You are against drinking but knew you had to take the swig to be able to function in the journey. Sounds like you have decided (subconsciously) that your life in the world requires compromise to be able to live- you had previously decided to set it all aside but now are considering 'taking the long trip' even if it will take doing stuff you consider you've transcended.
    ! I thought I was missing something, I have learned a lot already about things I couldnt have learned previously. But I'm very scared of being lost, or having to do things I am very against.

If I had my way I'd hurdle into space with my wild understandings, but the thing is, we need people. People reveal who we are and make it possible to improve who we are. And in order for me to be able to do that I have to be able to relate to them and them to me.

So the psycho busdrivers are actually driving society... man, they should have thier liscences revoked and thier nose hairs pulled out.

Revealing dream, but no homework?