Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exuding positive energy

star Guest

Re: Exuding positive energy

I have an intrinsic value that helps me keep my energy positive, but the one thing that always increases the happiness factor is higher self energy, regardless.

IlvC0h3reNt Guest

Higher self energy? Is that energy from the Higherself? If so, how do attain energy from my Higherself?

star Guest

Go through your crown and find him. Holding awareness inside it is enough. Experiment once your there to get more, or just ask. Otherwise you'll know when you have enough when you just can't stop laughing and your rolling around the floor bumping into things.

IlvC0h3reNt Guest

I tried this today during meditation. I focused my awareness to top center of my head and held it there for a while. I felt sensations in the area, and often around the area (I think because my awareness would drift every so often). Didn't really know what to do at that point..but I am going to continue to activate this chakra and see how it goes. I've been working on the heart quite a bit lately, and have been working on the sub-navel (NEWv2 full body circuit exercise) for quite a while on skytrains and bus rides. That's my plan so far, focus on heart and crown chakras, reprogram negative beliefs about people, and searching for an individual's strengths upon meeting them.

Blog Entries

"Skytrains"? Canada - land of the future!

*wonders how they make the engine fly *

Okay, what is a sky train?

Oliver

Puck Guest

Positive energy can mean alot of things.

I personally believe that the thoughts we have generate the feelings that we have.

The feelings we have are energy.

Thoughts about things and people that you really like generate positive energy.

Our thoughts and therefore the energy they generate influence the people around us in a 30 foot radius.

If you want more information this, do a google search for CW leadbeater.

He talks about telepathy and the influence we have on each other all the time, whether we realize it or not.

For more on developing your positive energy and therefore your sex appeal and animal magnetism, check out Donna eden's material, which teaches you how to activate the various energy systems in the body for healing and vitality.

The stuff works and when you combine it with NEW ways, the magic begins Trust me on this

The Puck

IlvC0h3reNt Guest

The skytrain is basically like a subway but it goes above ground level as well to all the major spots in the city.

Anyways, Puck,

Over the past year or so I've been realizing that stuff. The telepathy especially was one of the worst discoveries I made, and it still leaves me with another factor for social anxiety (which fuels messages I unfortunately believe). The only benefit I have with being able to think with another person's mind is dramatically outweighed by it's torturous woes.

I will, however, take a look at Donna Eden's material.

Puck Guest

Hey Bro,

Please do take a look, because the information is incredible and it's helped in my personal life immensely. About 3 years ago, i happened across the information and i use it religiously. I was really sensitive to people's thoughts and feelings. The i learned that there is protection, simple protection which requires no visualization.

Here's a website that gives you the information free, so you can go ahead and protect yourself, since you sound like you're having the same problems i was having:

[link removed by admin- please read forum rules-ps. it's an EFT website]

Click on the energy link and look for the article that tells you how to protect your energies.

Good luck Bro,

The Puck