Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hmm...fillling subnavel seems to stimulate primary centers?

Blog Entries

Re: Hmm...fillling subnavel seems to stimulate primary centers?

Hello, Alaskans.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I was doing that exercise. I had a bad throat block at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Different parts of your energetic anatomy can be blocked regardless of the other, depending on your personality and how you live your life.
    I know the reason for the throat block. And I havent been having thoughts up to par with how I like to think (because of recent subjects I have had to face), I disolved most of the thoughts I didnt like.
    Blocks to the throat chakra could mean that you don't speak your truth, don't speak your mind in the presence of others, also could mean self-loathing inner dialogue. Dissolving of blocks in the throat is part of my routine, because I need it.

But it could have conjested my energy body. I was curious if others sometimes had acute pain during energy work, seems so.
    Pain is sensation driven to the extreme - an overload of the senses that we perceive as negative. I once dissolved actual physical pain - I either broke my toe or a capsule at that time, and opening that up in energy work is like diving into pain headon, but it helped.

Many blockages are points were we block our own sensations because we don't like them - physical pain, emotional pain, the pain of thought. Energy work restores this awareness, and discomfort can arise during the healing.

There is often a little pain, but it becomes acute when I am around energy that is very different from my own. That night the energy was very foreign, I didnt like it, but I dont think I could call it bad. The other times were when I visited LA for 4 days (felt like 4 weeks... >flashback< gack! how can life survive there? makes me sick just thinking of the place, sorry), actually I started getting pains when I was about 200 miles from LA.
    IMO it helps to visualise a bubble around yourself with the intent to shield yourself of the ambient energy and also with the intent to charge the interior of the bubble with positive emotions.

I dont go looking for blocks, I mainly clear them by changing my actions, but maybe I should, one could probably make very rapid progress clearing them both ways.
    One reinforces the other. Working on the blocks removes resistance to changing behaviour. Changing behaviour can ameliorate the blocks.

Take good care,
    Oliver

LuXFluX Guest

LOL @ alaskans talking about LA. I went there a couple years ago and all I could think of was the biblical verse about shaking the dust off your feet when you leave.....yuck.

Olderwiser.....I'm just gonna shake my head at you. Smart ass. It's sad I didn't even notice that when I wrote it....

And how did Korpo get so smart lol?

Just last night I had some interesting new experiences with blockages. I think it was said above (by Korpo?) that energy work tends to be a "two steps forward, one step back" process sometimes. This has been my experiences. I cleared some blockages, mostly in my feet, and experimented with dealing with some core image removals as I found them. I'm not sure, but I think I was successful. I can say after doing major work with blockages and images like this I had about 5 days where I felt lethargic, spacey, and tired, but I was still able to function decently. Then last night I laid down to do some work, which I've not done much of because I was "sleeping it off" in a sense, and felt a drastic upsurge in feeling the energy actually moving as I've not felt before. This has continued into the morning.

I make two observations from this. If you clear a lot of stuff intensively, it is more painful, it can shut you down a little while you heal up, but if you have the time it is probably ultimately faster. Also, it seems that what RB has said is true in my case as well, that clearing a blockage makes you feel a bit empty until you fill it with new energy. I think going at a blockage head on is ok if you have few obligations and lots of time (I'm a college student so....that's me.), but if you are working or a parent, etc. another approach is probably better. Some blockages caused acute pain for a short period (the feet and the site of my broken arm especially), and after clearing those I felt most "vacant". But if you have the time and can handle it I think it is worth it. However, I've not eoncountered a huge block that might derail me for longer yet, so I'm not sure if that holds for all cases. But I tend to hit stuff head on so I'll let ya know. My suspicion is that most of the largest blocks have been cleared before this time externally through my life and the other work I've done.

And an interesting aside about the throat chakra - I've heard in Kabala it also corresponds to ones connection with the higher self as well as the attributions korpo has named. Something to think about I suppose.

Oh....forgot. The only other byproduct of this heavy blockage "attacking" has been a few nights of strange nightmares....I NEVER have them. My first in years. They have yet to subside, but they aren't horrible either. Perhaps a way of my subconscious pitching in and releasing in its own manner? Not sure yet. Maybe someone else has experienced this also?

Blog Entries

Hey, LuXFluX.

I agree with your observations, and what you cite from Robert has been my observation very often, too.

It happens to me if I go to the "fatigue level" or strain myself at some level of mind - this can be mental exhaustion, when I keep up concentration after I can do so without strain (= force myself). This can be when my body already shows slight toxic reactions, like rising of body temperature, headaches and other things. If I stop before that or as soon as this conditions arise, this "step back" can be largely avoided.

I know from personal experience that ambition to get rid of the remaining discomfort is often stronger than the "voice of reason".

Take good care,
    Oliver