Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SOUTHPARK made me wonder..

SOUTHPARK made me wonder..

ok,so i'm not sure where to post this question,so apologies if this is the wrong forum.
    watching southpark last night,Cartman gets a kidney removed.it made me wonder about the energy system in our bodies.
    when a person donates a kidney,is the energy system disrupted-ie-would the flow of energy come up against an un-removable blockage?
    i know that amputees can often still feel their arms(or whatever was taken),but if one of the major organs was to go-what would the result be?

don't worry-i'm not due for any surgery-purely curiosity here..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: SOUTHPARK made me wonder..

Maybe you want to ask Robert. Maybe Robert or Aunt Clair have clairvoyantly observed the energy system of such a person and know more about this. Robert surely must have seen a wide variety of people in his courses. Of course that is true, too, for other people having done enough readings.

If the kidney did not have to be removed because of traumatic damage like through an accident, I would assume it would have already had an energy blockage killing the kidney to begin with. Poses a bit of a hen/egg problem, don't you think?

Oliver

The kidney meridian is still present on both sides.

Caelrie Guest

A huna kupua (type of Hawaiian shaman) friend of mine used to work with amputees during WW2. He told me that other than trauma and scarring blockages which can be worked through, losing a physical limb doesn't mean losing an etheric limb. For instance, if you lose an arm, your energy body's arm is still there and can be worked on normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelrie
    A huna kupua (type of Hawaiian shaman) friend of mine used to work with amputees during WW2. He told me that other than trauma and scarring blockages which can be worked through, losing a physical limb doesn't mean losing an etheric limb. For instance, if you lose an arm, your energy body's arm is still there and can be worked on normally.

Yes, R.B. has also said this.

JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Hmm. I must still have an energetic gallbladder... So that's what causes those weird twinges every now and then. (I am half joking, but I'm also intrigued by this idea; I'm missing not only my gallbladder but also several teeth, which I understand have their own energy fields.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I don't know about an organ but I think a purely etheric limb would only stay there for a while (weeks maybe). After that it will probably dissolve.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Blog Entries

Is the energy body generated anew with every incarnation?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I know this is not really an answer to the question, but I'll do it anyway:
    "Energy is not created or destroyed, only transformed."
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Okay. Is the energy body transformed anew with every incarnation?

The way my thinking is going is that of gender. I assume that your energy body has provisions for things like ovaries and testicles and so forth. Therefore, if you're male in one life and female in the next, you'd need a bit of... transformation. To make the energy body fit the material one.

Or am I way, way off the track?