Thread: Charged music

Alaskans Guest

Charged music

(This is just my thoughts feelings and theories)

I often have this problem with music playing nonstop in my head. Sometimes it will be the same song playing all day and night, as I fall asleep, and it's still playing when I wake up, sometimes for weeks. It is like something seperate from me, even when I ignore it for days it keeps going. I cant control it unless I use superhuman intent on it (I mean REALLY powerfull intent.. which is maybe good practice). It gets worse when I have a lot of energy, and at my lowest it stops. I'm not at all attached to music (I dont often listen to it), but it plays automaticly during meditation, exept if I manage to get into ultra deep trance. I noticed that thoughts manifest externally through the hands and mouth as substances, especially during energy work, I havent noticed the music do that, unless I care about what is playing. I did however have the feeling that my energy is flowing into the songs. Not like a vampire, but like a spillover. I drew some energy from the songs, and there was a lot in them, but I stopped b/c I quickly filled up and I didnt know exactly what kinds of things are in the songs (the music stopped as I was drawing from them). I guess I have a lot of energy according to other people. I was thinking that perhaps I'm unintentionally storing energy in another dimension by charging the songs, the songs keep playing by themselves because the energy gives them life and existence. I care because it is rather distracting sometimes during meditation (especially if its a song I dont like), I want total silence or good thoughts only. If it's exess energy I couldnt imagine that I dont have enough room to store it in my bodies and have to resort to song. But if it helps the world by people listening to the songs I charge, then I am very happy to be of service to humanity

Blog Entries

Re: Charged music

Maybe it is a reaction of your body to keep energy levels from going beyond a point. Like you said - you stopped because you quickly filled up. Maybe something emotional inside you prevents you from making use of this energy, is afraid of its effect, or whatever, so the energy gets routed into the songs instead?

Oliver

LuXFluX Guest

Alaskans, it's remarkable how many similarities I've noticed between us.

For as long as I can remember I've felt I can "drain" music of energy. Perhaps a better way to put it is that I can convert music into some kind of useful energy based on the core feeling expressed within it. I will post more later about this because I've been having bouts of insomnia and I think I might be able to get some sleep now, but I relate very much to what you are posting. Perhaps just try playing with it and using this talent rather than trying to explain it. I've found it to be very useful and pleasurable to work with. And, as a quick sidenote, it took me a long time to understand how to shut of music playing in my head during meditative work because I found it so useful energetically. I will post more later

star Guest

Music has different energy. If you have a song in your head it might be just the right energy or feeling that you need at the time. Pull the energy in and really take not of how its making you feel in relation to the song.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Maybe it is a reaction of your body to keep energy levels from going beyond a point. Like you said - you stopped because you quickly filled up. Maybe something emotional inside you prevents you from making use of this energy, is afraid of its effect, or whatever, so the energy gets routed into the songs instead?
    Thats one of my thoughts. I havent been using it enough, we can do a lot of good with it.

LuxFlux. I think it is pretty funny, so many people walk around totally lost in the delusion, and those sad people who dont beleive in anything, but they all listen to music all the time, and music is in effect and form a type of magic. It is made of energy waves large enough to be heard by our physical ears, but it isnt any different. Even in the way music is created, other than going through an instrament its the same.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Music has different energy. If you have a song in your head it might be just the right energy or feeling that you need at the time. Pull the energy in and really take not of how its making you feel in relation to the song.
    I've had a couple experiences from music, but the ones that play are almost totally random and I dont think are for altering my energy. If I try to stop one, another will pop up. Although sometimes I'm communicated with through the music (not by chance, im sure of it).

I may have asked for it actually. I did say if I were to reincarnate as an animal, I want to be a songbird so I can sing to the people. And being able to fly and eat bugs is a plus