Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
Maybe it is a reaction of your body to keep energy levels from going beyond a point. Like you said - you stopped because you quickly filled up. Maybe something emotional inside you prevents you from making use of this energy, is afraid of its effect, or whatever, so the energy gets routed into the songs instead?
Thats one of my thoughts. I havent been using it enough, we can do a lot of good with it.

LuxFlux. I think it is pretty funny, so many people walk around totally lost in the delusion, and those sad people who dont beleive in anything, but they all listen to music all the time, and music is in effect and form a type of magic. It is made of energy waves large enough to be heard by our physical ears, but it isnt any different. Even in the way music is created, other than going through an instrament its the same.

Quote Originally Posted by star
Music has different energy. If you have a song in your head it might be just the right energy or feeling that you need at the time. Pull the energy in and really take not of how its making you feel in relation to the song.
I've had a couple experiences from music, but the ones that play are almost totally random and I dont think are for altering my energy. If I try to stop one, another will pop up. Although sometimes I'm communicated with through the music (not by chance, im sure of it).

I may have asked for it actually. I did say if I were to reincarnate as an animal, I want to be a songbird so I can sing to the people. And being able to fly and eat bugs is a plus