Today I was working on my neck at a break in the office. I stretched the tissue between my vertebrae with my hands and worked on all the irritated tissues I found there. After some time I stopped.

Shortly afterward I felt a disturbance at about my stomach, something feeling etheric, unreal, soft. It seemed like a soft block stuck out of my body. I went there with part of my awareness, starting to get it into awareness, and then I realised its strange shape - like a cone extruding.

And then I had to laugh - the strange shape that had made we wonder about its strangeness came from my solarplexus region - it is a chakra! But just from feeling it it was not easy to indentify it, to link it something I know. Like the monks identifying the elefant without sight...

Just the chakra I was told needed some energetic attention made itself known with a sense of etheric energy that was somehow disturbed. It also projects feelings of nausea in my stomach area.

Just the feeling of something sticking out of me... I never had *that* before...

Oliver