Someone I know had this dream, he wrote it down-

He was walking up this staircase inside this high tech looking instalation. He was on a mission to set off a nuke in a room at the top. He didnt know why he needed to set it off, but he knew it was the most important thing in his life, he also knew he would die. He got to the top room, there was radiation in there and something that looked like a hydro generator, and there was radiation everywhere, but he didnt think it was mattered because he'd die soon anyways. There was a space age style computer touch pannel. It requested a 4 digit passcode to detonate the reactor or bomb. He didnt know he would need one and guessed. "Code incorrect" it said. "Security alerted... one more try granted." He didnt want to guess a second time, he went out into the stairwell to call his brother on his cell phone (radiation interference). His brother has recently been showing up in almost every one of his dreams as his spiritual dream guide (as scary as that is, his brother is a psycho.. with a good heart). He knew his brother probably knew the pass code. He tried dialing his brother. He dialed the wrong number. He tried again, he couldnt dial the numbers correctly, like his fingers wouldnt listen. Over and over he tried to dial the number, but he kept dialing the wrong number, or the numbers would get scrambled. He started getting really frusterated and dissapointed in himself. It went on and on, and each time he dialed he got more and more tired. Eventually he got ahold of his aunt. "Hello? Who is this?" He told her "Im sorry, I cant talk right now, I'm trying to do something really important. I have to go, sorry." She just kinda hung up on him. He continued to try to dial uselessly, getting more and more tired as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He was so tired he couldnt walk and could barely move his fingers to dial. He fell under the stairs, hoping the guards wouldnt see him. Even though he was barely concious he tried to dial curled up under the stair. Everything was dark, and he could hear guards walking around. He thinks they found him right away but they didnt capture him. They were actually whispering like they didnt want to wake him and let him sleep. He fell asleep in the dream and woke up in bed.

I thought it was strange that he really felt physical tiredness in a dream like that, and how it ended, and how determined he was even though he felt more and more frusterated and disapointed in himeself when he couldnt dial right... kinda sad too.

It seems to haveto do with self sacrifice. I actually wanted to share it mostly for an observation I had but I musta used all my brains trying to speaka da engileesh and forgot what it was.. I'll remember later.