Thread: MY DAUGHTER

quest4knowledge Guest

MY DAUGHTER

LMAO I THOUGTH THIS WAS SOOOO FUNNY. I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO MY DAUGHTER ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH AND SHE HAS HAD AN OBE 5 TIMES SINCE SHE HAS BEEN IN LONDON. SHE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO HER. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH ALL OF YOU. SHE IS ONLY 15 AND THAT IS GREAT.

al.luciddreamer Guest

Re: MY DAUGHTER

There might be a strong genetic disposition in your family for these kind of experiences. I've "tested the waters" with my family and relatives for over 45 years by occasionally talking about regular dreams, but I have never heard any of them talk about anything like the OBE dreams and experiences I've had ... or even expressed any interest in what I was saying (maybe I was adopted?!).

quest4knowledge Guest

LOL
    I know that my mother can see things before they happen and so can I, my daughter has that too. My mother is part Indian and she thinks that has something to do with it...don't ask me why but she does. All of the women in my family has it, well on my mothers side anyways.
    My mom told me that she prayed to God to take it away but now she has the "feelings" in her body now...lol She still has dead relatives visit her when they pass or close friends of the family come to see her but don't ask me why they come to see her...lol I know that I want to know if I am normal because these things happen to me and my daughter as well...lol

Blog Entries

Frankly, all of this stuff is 'normal', it's just that 'normal' people either ignore it, deny it, or just don't talk about it. Have you ever met anyone who hasn't had the following happen to them at some point in their life?
    -Thinking of someone and have them telephone you out of the blue.
    -Having a song in your head and turning the radio on and having it be on.
    -Having something bad happen to you and thinking to yourself "I knew this would happen. Why didn't I do x or y or z?"

Just to show you how normal this stuff is, I have been projecting most of my life, and never talked about it last year. In the year that I came out of the 'projecting' closet, I found out that my mother and one of my cousins project also, and in my church, the minister projects, and about 20% of the ladies I talk to project also. This I found out by accident when I was forced to disclose where I was going on a weekend and I was going to one of Robert's workshops.

So you see, the more people talk about this the more you realize it's normal- even if some people are overcome by fear or shame due to societal ideas that are far from 'real' about all this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    So you see, the more people talk about this the more you realize it's normal- even if some people are overcome by fear or shame due to societal ideas that are far from 'real' about all this.
    Too true!
    I've been ridiculed by a few people on another forum i visit regularly-for friends from home who are now all over the world to keep in touch easier.anyhoo,recently the moderator gave me my own forum(named Templar's Tales of Transdimensional Travel. )and since then the discussions have really opened up.i think folk were a little afraid to say they were interested cos so many people were taking the p#ss on the regular chat forum,but now that it's a little more out of sight,people seem less reluctant to discuss this stuff.one of them has even recently become a member here!!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Templar's Tales of Transdimensional Travel. I like it! Totally!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

al.luciddreamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by quest4knowledge
    My mother is part Indian and she thinks that has something to do with it
    Do you mean "from India," or Native American? Either way, I think there is a connection with the astral in both cultures. I'm a tiny bit Native American, and I sometimes feel that coming through. There is a charcoal portrait of an ancestor over my fireplace, though, and she had far more of this blood in her than I have -- and people's first impressions when they see the picture is that she is a Native American.

If you mean "from India," there is a lot of karmic influences that have come down through that culture as well. I've always been fascinated by Indian culture, and have often wished I had some Indian blood in me, because I think my OBEs and projections would be that much more intense. I do feel that if there is such a thing as past lives, I spent a fair number of them in India.

If you study plate tectonics (in geology) you'll see that India sped through the Indian Ocean during the time of the dinosaurs faster than other land mass has ever moved. When it finally hit Asia, the collision produced the highest mountain range in the world, the Himalayas. Now there MUST be something supernatural in all of that!

beone Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I came out of the 'projecting' closet
    LOL That's great!!

quest4knowledge Guest

Thanks to all of you!
    I feel so at home, Oh and my mother is part or 3 qtrs Navtive American Indian, sorry about that
    Well I am glad to know that all of this stuff is noraml and that i have people who i can talk to about this stuff. Yes i have all of the following happen lmao.
    I know that chris (my daughter) wants to astral project together and she wants to do the energy work together as well. Her 3rd eye is very active and this is great I can't believe it, we all have something common and that is great cuz i'd feel lost lmao if if i didn't have this forum, my mom and daughter.
    You're right about people denying, ignoring, and just not believeing it, cuz it's real.

star Guest

Why do females have that value that makes energy work so easy? Jealousy! Anyway Good luck to you and family in having more neat experiences. Your not posting here becuase they are going through Kundalini too? At 15 it would probably be painful.