Thread: Anyone ever dealt with/removed a plate shaped blockage?

LuXFluX Guest

Anyone ever dealt with/removed a plate shaped blockage?

Doing NEW in a fairly deep trance I was circulating energy to my shoulders, which have bothered me recently in the collarbone area. I was sending energy to my subnavel from my legs, and up my arms to the painful area. Anyway, as I felt with my tactile hands I could sense a *huge* blockage in my shoulder area.....and it seems I could feel the shape of it, as well as kind of see it (I have pretty good visual skills that I use less during new). It was....like a long plate shoved down my whole shoulders and behind my neck, like a brace of some kind, but totally flat. It took a lot of "effort"(in the energetic sense, not like I was going to pop a physical vein) but I pulled it out, and had huge confirming sensations, and once I banished the image I felt *major* relief. This further confirmed the experience to me.

I've not come across/heard of a blockage like that before. It may be neither here nor there, but something about it seemed much different from others I've dealt with. It had a foreign aspect to it....and yet it didn't seem neg/demonic based. That is all intuitive, and may be wrong. I'm just curious b/c the quality of the energy in the blockage was somehow....different. If anyone can make sense of this or has any kind of similar experience I would love to hear it. Thanks

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: Anyone ever dealt with/removed a plate shaped blockage?

Yep, I used to have quite a few blockages that were getting in the way of my being able to sense what they were (how's that for a catch-22?) . One of them was a big metal plate screwed into my crown. I'm surprised I wasn't picking up astral radio stations.

Eris was the one who removed it though; she might want to say more about that experience.

It was fiddly to remove because it was screwed down and was a teeny bit rusted.. there were 4 screws, one in each corner and i don't have an astral screwdriver so i did em by hand.. but that was better really cause i could make sure that i removed any contamination.

Alaskans Guest

You guys make energy work sound really fun. I'm just wandering around the forums posting pointless things I know.. alaskans went outside of his box and checked out other forums!

LuXFluX Guest

Hmm....question for all of you energy workers. I've played with this area since dealing with the original blockage, and now I've found something else there, maybe it was under the plate.....and can't get it moving! And it is quite painful atm. When I do energy work on it I don't seem to have 'enough' to get it to move, and I can't find an approach that makes any headway. Should I just sleep it off for a few days or what? It's not horrible pain, but something constructive to do if possible would be nice lol.