Thread: Possibly significant dream... interpretation needed

Flash_hound Guest

Possibly significant dream... interpretation needed

Alright, well I have been recently struggling with the idea of my purpose in this world (well that sounds a bit melodramatic, more accurately part of the purpose of being human. When I went to bed I was thinking about how important love is... And during the night I had this dream, which was very intricate and struck me as significant.

So in my dream I was going to a Canadian boarding school. My friend had come to visit me and I showed her all around the school and to the different class rooms (this part is kind of hazy). After a little me and her walked outside and down the street, for some reason she went out into the middle of the road and started walking, there was a car between me and her (it was parked and blue) and on the other side of the road was a man in a trench coat with black hair and a black mustache. For some reason I knew he had a gun and I tried to warn my friend about it. She started walking back to me but not before the man gunned her down. I think I asked the man "why would you do this to my friend?" and he said "your friend has been dead for 3 months, you have only been imagining her. She is the one who you were born to be with and meant to love in this life. And now she is dead. You saw her die and the trauma of her death has erased your memory for these three months. The canadian boarding school is a psychiatric ward."

Now the "she" in the story is somewhat significant to me. Me and the "her" have a pretty strong relationship and we had a "thing" for a while which fell through. Actually, to be fair, I have had a very very strong connection with this person, stronger than a lot of other people I know. I wonder if this dream is telling me I already messed stuff up with her and should move on, or that me and her are "meant" for each other, and even though I messed up it is still "meant" to be. I don't like brining social issues onto a public board but I don't want to slate it too much my way or another so I would like an anonymous opinion.

Oh and three months is significant because me and her didn't talk to eachother for that period of time and now are just starting to talk to eachother again...

LuXFluX Guest

Re: Possibly significant dream... interpretation needed

Hmm....wonder of wonders, but I got an intuitive body signal when I read this post. So be sure to realize that this is only my intuition talking and I can't qualify this in any way. But I have learned to trust the signal so that is actually the only reason I'm responding.

"Keep in mind not to take anything at face value. Go back to the memory of the man in the coat.....your response to him was odd. This should cause you to question.....don't trust anything he's said at all. He is injected into your dream as a figment to catalyze a true response in you. This was done by a wiser part of you. What he said were lies, but investigate them as if they were real. Do not take them at face value at all. They do not mean what they may seem to...."

Ok whew. It's new for me to get flashes like that on any msg board, and like I said I dunno why I did or if that is even helpful, but I've learned to trust it for whatever reason. Take it as you will and in any case good luck

P.S. I feel weird now =P

Alaskans Guest

Takes a lot of guts to trust your intuitions, and it takes a mountain of guts to let people know. (Eeeww..Mt. Guts) I cant do either The world would be a better place if we all followed them.

Flash_hound Guest

Lu, that actually was very helpful. I just have to make sure I understand what you mean exactly...

You mean to say that he is a wiser part of myself, yet none of what he said was true at all, he is just saying interesting things in order for me to try and further understand this dream, or try and understand something consciously? The more I think about that man the more I get creeped out by him, especially late at night.

Oh, it might also be significant to say the part where he said "you were meant to be with this girl from birth" happened in a different place, almost like a garden filled with white light. And also, when he started speaking his hair changed from black to red. Idk, if it was half way through talking or what, and the world was warping around him.

LuXFluX Guest

Hey, I didn't realize you answered this I've been busy lately

It works out though actually, because the intution I had, I had a sense not to reveal everything plainly to you. I suppose now either you've figured it out or it's ok. It's my personal opinion that one should never spoil the magic trick for anyone else, but helping them enjoy it is ok, if you get my drift. In other words, your development process is your gift for you to enjoy. Spoiling it is both impossible and counterproductive, and it just plain doesn't work.

The man in the dream was put there to evoke certain responses in your psyche. The message he gave could be completely false. The idea that came through to me was that the message itself was chosen not because it was true, but because it would aid you. It was a way to get into the back door of your mind to help you solve a bigger issue and be fullfilled. That was the sense that I had. I felt that at the time it was instructing me to tell you not to take things so literally, meaning don't emotionally wig out too much, but do investigate. Do try to understand it. It doesn't matter particularly how you do this, what method you use to analyze. Just put the best honest effort you can. I got the sense that if you plow into it, and try to understand it, you'll be very happy you did and a big problem in your life will be understood and remedied. Maybe this has already happened.

I think in general it was trying to say that the higher self will never harm you even if it appears to, and to remind you to look for the pearl hidden in an apparently bad situation. Ironically, as I write this, I needed to hear these words. I would pay attention to what I've said above, as this confirms for me that for whatever reason synchronicity is occuring here. I have a good feeling for you, and also for myself. Enjoy

LuXFluX Guest

LOL! Interpretation just lit up me body. Again, this is intuitive. Take it as you will.

The girl is your erroneous mental representation of what love is, as well as this particular person. The real love and girl you knew are gone because you've replaced them with this erroneous mental image rather than reality. You're actually very delusional, but you think you're sane. You aren't at a school, your in the nuthouse! Your higher self is allowing you to slay this crappy image you have. In fact it's doing it for you out of love. The old, negative image is dead. The new, lovely one is being raised right now. All you must do is allow this to die. Something may happen which seems to be tragic with your views on love. When you see this, be excited and let it happen. Watch your higher self show you how great love truly is. The event will turn out to be an irrelevant delusion. Just allow it inside yourself and rejoice! Like Jesus in front of the people who would kill him, keep silent. Inside you can be really happy, because that is a sign that guess what......you're in for a lovely ending. Don't believe the illusion. Believe in the resurrection

THat's just lovely. Cooperation of the higher selves is like getting your big brother to beat up a bully for you lol. My sincere prayer that this happens for you quickly. Bless you

Flash_hound Guest

Hmm, that response came at an interesting time (I have re-read your posts 2-3 times, and am still sifting through them.) It is weird the synchronization that is taking place in this thread...I don't know, things are just lining up right (in a way that is hard for me to explain.) I am not sure exactly what to make of the above posts yet, but I feel like the pieces will start to fall together in the following weeks, and have already begun to.

I don't know what will happen with this one girl, or how my interactions with her will continue... and i think that is an important part of this whole thing, a very frustrating and annoying part. And your phrase that I am "delusional" is a very accurate one, I am to a large extent and I need to work through my illusions.

I think we should talk sometime in a more private setting since we are having very similar experiences at the same time... And you are helping me out and in some way connected. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail in it.