Thread: Talking Head's Remembering your projections

Blog Entries

Talking Head's Remembering your projections

My intention in answering this question was to quote Robert about this, but I realized that although it was based on Robert's theories, it was really my answer, so I'm putting it here.-CF.
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkingHead
    Gday!

In A.D. you say that remembering a ten second projection is more important than 1,000 all night projections that you forget. I was wondering if you could explain the reason for this more.
    That's easy. We all project when we sleep. Every night, without fail. And it doesn't make us 'more spiritual'.
    If you forget a projection, it's the same as having a dream that you forgot. Your subconscious works out dreams all the time, and all kinds of things are worked out by the subconscious. But every once in a while, by accident or design, you remember a dream and try to analyze it, you end up learning an insight about yourself you may not be conscious of. That's why we have a conscious mind- to work out things and know we did.
    If I have a projection that I forget almost all the details from, I still feel slightly more spiritual the next day, and the longer the projection the better.
    That's really up in the air. I have gone to sleep and had dreams that were consecutive, and woken up again, and continued with it- until it was concluded, and I, or rather, my conscious mind, witnessed it and helped take it to it's conclusion. So I'm not sure what is better. If you know you projected and don't remember details that's probably good for your conscious development, but having a projection and not remembering it is the same as that dream you don't remember you had until you go to sleep and dream about it again or go there again. It's like it never happened.

Does remembering projections allow for easier projectiosn in the future or would it just enhance my spirituality to a greater degree?
    Your spirituality is who you are- but remembering your projections is to remind you of who you are. Many people doubt that this is even possible precisely because they don't remember their projections.

I guess I try to live as much in the moment as possible, and holding onto the memory of projections almost seems to run counter to this sometimes.
    Since time in the astral is different than time here, you'd be trying to live in 'the moments.' -But seriously-living in the moment is experiencing to the fullest. Not remembering is the opposite. So I don't see the problem.
    Thanks for the help!
    Tom
    You're welcome.-CF.

Here are the threads in which I based my answer (by Robert Bruce)

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... nID=267#13

http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=508
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

TalkingHead Guest

Re: Talking Head's Remembering your projections

I guess that makes sense when you consider like you say, the way that the mind tries to keep dreams unconscious.
    Thanks CFT