Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Indigo children?

Chris wrote,
    "Jesus and Buddha, they might have been wise in their time, but the people they were has been lost to the image we have created in their place. We can only know them through interpretation, translation, reinterpretation etc. We do not see them, but a chinese whisper spread through the ages to the state we see them as now."

Amen, Brother!!

Chris, I think Akashic is quite a bit younger than you or me. While we've had time to look at some things with a jaded eye, she is still in the blush of youthful excitement. Let her have her joy. Who knows, even though we are skeptical, doesn't mean we are right, eh?

Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Chris wrote,
    "Jesus and Buddha, they might have been wise in their time, but the people they were has been lost to the image we have created in their place. We can only know them through interpretation, translation, reinterpretation etc. We do not see them, but a chinese whisper spread through the ages to the state we see them as now."

Amen, Brother!!

Chris, I think Akashic is quite a bit younger than you or me. While we've had time to look at some things with a jaded eye, she is still in the blush of youthful excitement. Let her have her joy. Who knows, even though we are skeptical, doesn't mean we are right, eh?
    Of course i'm right... lol just kidding . Agreed. I can see how my views have changed, I remember being a teen and spending large amounts of time trying to move things with my mind, trying to 'pyschic-ly' read playing cards and generally buying into all these fantastic (as then) ideas I was reading about. I remember even younger (around 5-6) I had a journal of things I would do as an adult, and it was filled with such things as visit the bermuda triangle etc lol. I would never deny someone their beliefs, or the joy of exploration - it's just nice to rant sometimes

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Ahem I am a boy...

And please don't patronize me, or atleast do it without me looking

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    A jaded eye you may have and youthful Joy i may have but since when does youthfulness cloud my mind

So sorry, Akashic about the girl thing. I knew that, I just forgot. See, when you get old, you get jaded and absent minded! Hehe. I'm not patronizing you, I still find new things to question, believe in, get excited about, discard, and then look at again. It is joyful! It's just that when you get a lot older, you tend to question things more and become jaded because you have had a lot of experiences where you've been burned. (I'm generalizing, of course this isn't true for everyone). Older isn't better, it's just different.

About Indigos, I'm still not sure what I believe about that. I'm one of those who believe that we create our own reality, so I don't see why a group of advanced souls couldn't have gotten together before incarnating and decided to come in together to help out. And, just like we have science clubs, book clubs, etc. here on earth, there is reason to think that souls might have created their own clubs. Doesn't make them better...just means they want to help. And, you can't go too wrong with that goal.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Thank you, A little bit of support is welcome!

darkrealmz Guest

Re: Indigo children?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    What is everyones views on this? I am an Indigo child myself however i do not really care for the title that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone else is one or if they have a particular view on them?
    I don't really know if I'm an indigo child or not. However, I've developed some psychic ability. I've read a few articles on psionics, and I've tried doing the pain-infliction thing, and sometimes it works. I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny.

Nay Guest
    I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny.
    Funny?

Blog Entries

Re: Indigo children?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrealmz
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    What is everyones views on this? I am an Indigo child myself however i do not really care for the title that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone else is one or if they have a particular view on them?
    I don't really know if I'm an indigo child or not. However, I've developed some psychic ability. I've read a few articles on psionics, and I've tried doing the pain-infliction thing, and sometimes it works. I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny.
    My limited understanding of the Indigo phenomenon stems from the supposition that Indigo children have an inherent awareness of the oneness of all- of the interconnection that exists at the soul level. So I fail to see how having the power to hurt someone else (and using it to do so) would make anyone an Indigo child. But then, what do I know?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shamus Guest
    I was "examinated" by the SRT technique to be one of those. I also have some of the - let's say typical - symptoms - I am completely imunne against the traditional medicine. When I was about to die in my age of 2 years, I was saved by a natural healer.

If I am the Indigo one, I can safely tell that being one of those doesen't grant me the knowledge about the origin of the Indigo child. But as I think of it, they might be just beings that for some reasons descended from different planes of existence with a reason. Maybe the next step in the mankind evolution is about to occur and they are sent to assist with this.

I mean, almost everyone that is involved in esoterics is spreading the word, right? So maybe this is the least what the Indigos can do.

If anyone has any other information, I would like to hear their point of view.

I also think, that being the Indigo Child doesn't mean to have absolute power, or to use it against the other humans. Maybe some Indigos are good, some bad, but what would be the point of descending to lower planes just to harm humans?

Why to hurt humans at all?

S.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast