Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Indigo children?

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Pah, if you enjoy hurting others you fail to understand the concept of an Indigo child.

Although my awareness has explanded beyond the need for this label I still retain it as one of my titles if people ask!

The conection between god. The universe, The Aumakua. it is what I feel very rarely now. I used to feel it more as a child but as I have grown into a teenager it has dwindled a little

I suppose once you start to THINK ABOUT life, analyzing it and catagorizing it you lose intrest, like a small child is fascinated by a flower that is colourful for hours, why? becuase they don't know it is a flower. they know it as colour, wonderment and a miricale, once they learn it is a flower it becomes a dfile logged away in there brain.

Little story to think about there

Shamus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    Pah, if you enjoy hurting others you fail to understand the concept of an Indigo child.
    It's a shame, though, that many people want to achieve the supernatural powers just for their entertainment, or to be "teh goth evil mage"

Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    I suppose once you start to THINK ABOUT life, analyzing it and catagorizing it you lose intrest, like a small child is fascinated by a flower that is colourful for hours, why? becuase they don't know it is a flower.
    I dare to disagree. If your interest is really strong, you can go and actually STUDY the flower, think why it's growing, and so on. The knowledge about flower may be infinite. What do we know?

guideforce Guest
    Darkrealmz i believe is a warlock not an indigo.

Naughty darkrealmz shame on your for saying so. Indigo's dont follow the way of the dark but most warlocks do and follow black magic. The magic works with you. I have read that warlocks can use magic on people better then others.

Most people will relate indigo's to star people. Most of this information is in the crystallinks if you google it.

A question...

Does true oneness crave recognition?
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    A question...

Does true oneness crave recognition?
    Good one!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.