Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Secret

Wolf_Thor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Adrian still hasn't deleted my account from Astral Pulse and I left there over a year ago. If he'd leave Astral Pulse I'd go back.
    LOL, I felt the same way about Frank. He's been MIA for awhile now, so I go there often just like how I did before.

If you would like to bash other people and other forums, please use the pm mode. Just as we don't allow members to bash each other, we don't allow public bashing of other websites by name at AD. You are entitled to your opinion regarding this, but please keep it private.

migs Guest

Universal law of Attraction

We all have our own paths to follow--it seems to me that scant attention is paid to other universal laws, some of more importance. The primary universal law in my opinion is the law of allowance, which ironically applies to those focused on material wealth only, and it is about this law that teaches respect for experience gained from focus on anything. The law of attraction is much more than having to do with material wealth.

There are also the laws of intention, progression, etc.

Blog Entries
    Yes, but metaphysical laws apply to all aspects of reality, it's just that when we apply them, humanity in general tends to notice first the manifestation that allows us to survive better- hence the application of the law of attraction to material wealth. But if you watched the movie, even though the money thing was the attention getter, the message was that you can apply this to all aspects of your life-health, love, etc.- And the message was that we have the right to find our joy, whatever that is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    And frankly, all metaphysical laws are based on one main one- in my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

migs Guest

attraction

yes I agree
    " which ironically applies to those focused on material wealth only, and it is about this law that teaches respect for experience gained from focus on anything."

"And the message was that we have the right to find our joy"
    Which is "allowance". I certainly hope I didn't appear critical of this, because that would be the opposite message from what I am attempting to convey. As long as what other's do does not affect us in a negative way, I am fully supportive--and only ask for reciprocity.

Flash_hound Guest
    I've seen this movie twice now and I liked it a lot. It's really good, if anything, it has helped a lot of people and I think anyone who is interested should check it out.

9. I think that the most important idea to take away from this film can be summed up by a phrase used by one of the interviewees: "have an attitude of gratitude." It's wanting what you've got, not getting what you want.

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will." 1 Thess.

"Give thanks always for all things unto God." Eph.

It's all about the attitude of gratitude.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I love the Secret! It has been exetremely life changing for me.

The one thing that I disagree with though is that the law of attraction is not solely responsible for our life experiences. Besides the law of attraction, there is our free will and the Divine's will, just to name a few of the other unseen but proven forces of the future.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast