Well it has been a while since I have posted here, since I went back to the Christian life and they condemn astral projection as demonic. Bad stuff has been happening. Within a week of recommitting myself to God, I lost my job through doing something dumb I just normally wouldn't. Same week....I lost my place to live suddenly. The landlord decides to move his family in our home and we're out. I was staying with a friend. Visited by shadows in sleep, one time 3 over me saying something like "he's trying to exchange." Astral sight would kick in. I had the strong urge to move to California where I am from, but came back because I felt strongly God wanted me here in Oregon. Well once I got established here I started hearing constant never ending insults:

"Fag/queer/homo/you're gay" (I am not)
"Nerd" (Studying scriptures or spiritual books or anything improving me)
"We hate you"
"Go away, we don't want you here."
"Go HOME!!!"
"This is my home."
"Go away/home RIGHT NOW!!"
"I want you back"

It seemed the more I moved towards God, the further away they were, but were always here. I would have automatic trance states and even heard a demon say, "Mikhe...come." When I got out of the trance and said no....I heard "queer." I remember the last time I did energy work when this started....I got to myself and heard demons AS LOUD AS ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SAME ROOM, followed by hearing an angel/good voice telling me "Repent, repent...." The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and had 3 diagonal slash marks/lines on my forehead! I'd have some conversations with God for a while it seemed, but those went away.

I hear the good voices always saying:

"Faith/Where's your faith?"
"Don't worry"
"Pray"

I really don't know what is going on, but I don't really want to do the countermeasures per se, for after doing one is when I was told to repent and scary stuff happened. I do not want to move, but nothing is getting rid of these beings. No amount of reading scripture, praying, fasting, getting blessings, exorcism, anything. I also hear something talking within me from my stomach saying things like "Go home." Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards. Once heard "You're no longer king." (Of this body?) I really really don't know what to do now. All of this because I quit magick and astral projection and turned to God. I won't even go into the months I spent homeless and impoverished after losing job/home/car. I see shadow people frequently. Is there anyone with insight/knowledge who can help. Any help is welcomed. I am desperate. Is there a way out, or is this forever?