This is probably your first time. They are giving you a hard time because they think your weak minded. You should learn how to get smart back to them. It will piss them off but it will make you feel incharge of your game. Your ball. I use to get really smart to negs. I even played mind games with a neg that was giving me mind games. He actually felt like he lost is mind tactics his control over me. And it gave me a praise. And even wanted me to work for them. My reply was I don't think so. You will soon learn that what your hearing is natural. You'll get use to it. I promise. Not the negs of course. You'll even have a opportunity to eve drop on a negs conversation. But your natural gift of telepathy. Your still a newbie, That explains why you thought your natural gift was some sort of schizophrenia. I would hate to see you on the sedative pills by the mental health act. When really you've come a bit psychic. In any case of a emergency and you really can't handle their voices. Ask a psychic to drop your vibration so you can live at ease. This is only in a case of a emergency. But it shouldn't happen. Try handle it. Be smart. Goodluck