Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Posession/Schizophrenia

slyspectre Guest

Posession/Schizophrenia

Well it has been a while since I have posted here, since I went back to the Christian life and they condemn astral projection as demonic. Bad stuff has been happening. Within a week of recommitting myself to God, I lost my job through doing something dumb I just normally wouldn't. Same week....I lost my place to live suddenly. The landlord decides to move his family in our home and we're out. I was staying with a friend. Visited by shadows in sleep, one time 3 over me saying something like "he's trying to exchange." Astral sight would kick in. I had the strong urge to move to California where I am from, but came back because I felt strongly God wanted me here in Oregon. Well once I got established here I started hearing constant never ending insults:

"Fag/queer/homo/you're gay" (I am not)
    "Nerd" (Studying scriptures or spiritual books or anything improving me)
    "We hate you"
    "Go away, we don't want you here."
    "Go HOME!!!"
    "This is my home."
    "Go away/home RIGHT NOW!!"
    "I want you back"

It seemed the more I moved towards God, the further away they were, but were always here. I would have automatic trance states and even heard a demon say, "Mikhe...come." When I got out of the trance and said no....I heard "queer." I remember the last time I did energy work when this started....I got to myself and heard demons AS LOUD AS ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SAME ROOM, followed by hearing an angel/good voice telling me "Repent, repent...." The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and had 3 diagonal slash marks/lines on my forehead! I'd have some conversations with God for a while it seemed, but those went away.

I hear the good voices always saying:

"Faith/Where's your faith?"
    "Don't worry"
    "Pray"

I really don't know what is going on, but I don't really want to do the countermeasures per se, for after doing one is when I was told to repent and scary stuff happened. I do not want to move, but nothing is getting rid of these beings. No amount of reading scripture, praying, fasting, getting blessings, exorcism, anything. I also hear something talking within me from my stomach saying things like "Go home." Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards. Once heard "You're no longer king." (Of this body?) I really really don't know what to do now. All of this because I quit magick and astral projection and turned to God. I won't even go into the months I spent homeless and impoverished after losing job/home/car. I see shadow people frequently. Is there anyone with insight/knowledge who can help. Any help is welcomed. I am desperate. Is there a way out, or is this forever?

Blog Entries

Re: Posession/Schizophrenia

Quote Originally Posted by slyspectre
    Well it has been a while since I have posted here, since I went back to the Christian life and they condemn astral projection as demonic.
    Well, right away I can tell you that the problem is not going back to the christian life- the problem is that deep down the christian sect you have chosen doesn't approve of what you do, and that is giving you all kinds of guilt and opening up negativity for you.
    Bad stuff has been happening. Within a week of recommitting myself to God, I lost my job through doing something dumb I just normally wouldn't. Same week....I lost my place to live suddenly. The landlord decides to move his family in our home and we're out. I was staying with a friend. Visited by shadows in sleep, one time 3 over me saying something like "he's trying to exchange."
    It seems to me that perhaps the atmosphere you have chosen is not right for you- there are many christian denominations that support your spiritual search, that don't tell you to stop exploring your life and your mind. Maybe it's God telling you this is not where you're supposed to be.
    Astral sight would kick in. I had the strong urge to move to California where I am from, but came back because I felt strongly God wanted me here in Oregon. Well once I got established here I started hearing constant never ending insults:
    Sounds to me that you're tuning into a group consciousness. If the group consciousness is one of 'putting people down that are not how they think they should be' it doesn't surprise me you're picking up on this. It is possible that these people do really think of you as anything you don't approve. And you're interpreting it that way.
    "We hate you"
    "Go away, we don't want you here."
    "Go HOME!!!"
    "This is my home."
    "Go away/home RIGHT NOW!!"
    "I want you back"
    This sounds to me like you know you don't fit in and are creating those voices. Maybe you should ask yourself what is it in this group you think needs you. For example, most people turn to religion because they feel they need it. But you said you think they need you. Why do you think they need you? Is it because you're there to open up their eyes, to show them that christianity shouldn't be about rebuking people for who they are, that it shoudn't strive to control their minds and prevent them from studying and learning all there is to learn?

I hear the good voices always saying:

"Faith/Where's your faith?"
    "Don't worry"
    "Pray"
    Praying is good.

I really don't know what is going on, but I don't really want to do the countermeasures per se, for after doing one is when I was told to repent and scary stuff happened. I do not want to move, but nothing is getting rid of these beings. No amount of reading scripture, praying, fasting, getting blessings, exorcism, anything. I also hear something talking within me from my stomach saying things like "Go home." Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards. Once heard "You're no longer king." (Of this body?) I really really don't know what to do now. All of this because I quit magick and astral projection and turned to God. I won't even go into the months I spent homeless and impoverished after losing job/home/car. I see shadow people frequently. Is there anyone with insight/knowledge who can help. Any help is welcomed. I am desperate. Is there a way out, or is this forever?
    No, this is not because you 'turned back to God'. God always wants the best for you. This is something that so many people don't get. The idea that God makes you suffer is wrong, and if you are in a group that thinks that then pain is what you're going to get. You have to realize that if you feel magick is wrong, then stop doing it, but the fact is that 'knowing' the greater reality is knowing more of God, because God is guiding you always. Once you realize and really understand that what God wants is 'to give you the Kingdom', then you don't have to suffer. You can find a christian sect that believes that God is Love and that Love is unconditional, and you'll be ok.
    If this truly started when you joined this christian sect, then maybe these voices are coming from them, not from you. So no, you don't have to live like this forever. Find a christian sect that actually practices what Jesus taught: To Love God unconditionally and to Love your neighbor as yourself.
    All this gay-bashing and self-hate spewing from these groups is the exact opposite of that. Once you realize this, you can find the right group for you.
    This is what I think, anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I notice in the title that you seem to have a concern that you might be schizophrenic? If you have any concerns at all about this, you should go to a doctor and tell them what's going on with you, how it's affecting you, and so forth.

In my direct experience, illness of any kind (including mental illness) makes you far more vulnerable to negative thought forms, negative entities, and other nasty stuff of spiritual origin, so seeing a doctor is a pretty reasonable plan of action, especially if you have concerns about schizophrenia.

Blessings to you, and I pray that God will lead you where you need to go in order to receive healing. Amen.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I wonder where DAN is....

I seem to recall mentioning sometime back that there is a difference between psychic attack with voices and true schizo...schizo is unpredictable and scattered. Psychic attack with voices has intent in it and follows a pattern.

The target's senses are assaulted. When the person cannot use their senses correctly, they go deep into their mind as a protective measure and dissociate from the outside world, including support systems. Once in the mind, the chattering begins and it starts off by gaining the targets trust (the perp might send the target a prediction, usually fear oriented or threatening and then the prediction comes true. Perp then tells the target you should have listened to me and then you would have been safe...the target then begins listening to the voice because their own senses are not functioning well enough to guide them through life events...so the target begins listening for guidance elsewhere). Perp will begin conditioning the target for behavior that can be triggered by stimulating the senses with fear oriented material...this behavior is right, this behavior is wrong...ie the behavior the perp defines is correct and the behavior the target defines is always wrong, always sinful, always, always, always. Memory is often afflicted to further cut off a targets reasoning ability. They can't remember personal value or the value of others. This breaks down the targets abilities to relate to others, isolating them further.

Sorry but I see this over and over and I see a lot of evangelical christians targeted. Main reason why, I personally believe...evangelical christians look to the external and not the internal. You look to the external, you react to stimuli instead of act on stimuli. Belief systems of guilt and salavation already exist and are in place and easy manipulate because external viewers of the world react and don't question. Half the perps work is already set in place, and the perp can jump right in.

I'm sure that just came off as offensive, but the fact is it's happening. We're all adults and we can grow from life if we choose to look and be honest.

Welcome to Oregon I've lived here all my life About what part do you reside? I live in Washington County now but plan on getting back to Clackamas County out in the country
    I've been doing the whole voice thing and lose everything "thing" But have dug out and hope to buy property in a year or so.

One of your strongest allies will be sleep.
    Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards.
    You've probably noticed every differant voice has a differant motive / function, a little more than good cop bad cop routine. There should be a voice that you hate the worse and there should be a kind voice that you might look for (which looks like the intelligent voice) It coming in when you start to fall asleep is what draws my attention to this.

Good luck Dan

Astral Exorcist Guest

It doesn't look like you've got Schizophrenia, those voices shouldn't be the reason to lable you with it. You must be a bit gifted to be psychic to hear your negs in your body. My advice. Get yourself a orgone.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10878

slyspectre Guest

Something else very creepy is when I do energy work, the voices become as loud as another human right in front of me shouting at me. What could I do about that?

Blog Entries

Frankly, I don't know whether you are schizophrenic or not, or have some other diagnosis. But if awareness opening exercises are resulting in more awareness-opening, then you shoudln't do anything of the sort: No meditation, no energy work, and get a medical checkup. Then it's up to you whether you want to take any countermeasures against whatever is happening to you.
    Remember that none of us here are qualified to tell you whether you have a psychiatric condition or not.
    However, it's obvious that what you've been doing isn't working, so you need to look for something else. Obviously Awareness enhancing is not it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

al.luciddreamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slyspectre
    Something else very creepy is when I do energy work, the voices become as loud as another human right in front of me shouting at me. What could I do about that?
    One thing I have learned about horrendous nightmares/OBEs is that if you simply go back to sleep and have another dream, it won't be as bad as the first one of the night. And they get progressively more benign as your sleep edges into the daytime hours. This has made me realize that the bad eventually gets overpowered by the good, as the daylight takes over the nighttime darkness.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast