Thread: Posession/Schizophrenia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slyspectre Guest

Posession/Schizophrenia

Well it has been a while since I have posted here, since I went back to the Christian life and they condemn astral projection as demonic. Bad stuff has been happening. Within a week of recommitting myself to God, I lost my job through doing something dumb I just normally wouldn't. Same week....I lost my place to live suddenly. The landlord decides to move his family in our home and we're out. I was staying with a friend. Visited by shadows in sleep, one time 3 over me saying something like "he's trying to exchange." Astral sight would kick in. I had the strong urge to move to California where I am from, but came back because I felt strongly God wanted me here in Oregon. Well once I got established here I started hearing constant never ending insults:

"Fag/queer/homo/you're gay" (I am not)
    "Nerd" (Studying scriptures or spiritual books or anything improving me)
    "We hate you"
    "Go away, we don't want you here."
    "Go HOME!!!"
    "This is my home."
    "Go away/home RIGHT NOW!!"
    "I want you back"

It seemed the more I moved towards God, the further away they were, but were always here. I would have automatic trance states and even heard a demon say, "Mikhe...come." When I got out of the trance and said no....I heard "queer." I remember the last time I did energy work when this started....I got to myself and heard demons AS LOUD AS ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SAME ROOM, followed by hearing an angel/good voice telling me "Repent, repent...." The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and had 3 diagonal slash marks/lines on my forehead! I'd have some conversations with God for a while it seemed, but those went away.

I hear the good voices always saying:

"Faith/Where's your faith?"
    "Don't worry"
    "Pray"

I really don't know what is going on, but I don't really want to do the countermeasures per se, for after doing one is when I was told to repent and scary stuff happened. I do not want to move, but nothing is getting rid of these beings. No amount of reading scripture, praying, fasting, getting blessings, exorcism, anything. I also hear something talking within me from my stomach saying things like "Go home." Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards. Once heard "You're no longer king." (Of this body?) I really really don't know what to do now. All of this because I quit magick and astral projection and turned to God. I won't even go into the months I spent homeless and impoverished after losing job/home/car. I see shadow people frequently. Is there anyone with insight/knowledge who can help. Any help is welcomed. I am desperate. Is there a way out, or is this forever?

Re: Posession/Schizophrenia

We are all enveloped by an attempt to take over our planet- we are going to watch as complete biological and incredible mechanical control is displayed. We will also see excuses as to why too many people are on the earth and why it needs to be cleaned off. Which one of you truly believes that there is some place safe for your spirit to run too if the Fallen take over the planet? You know you are dealing with things far above your own intelligence, that’s why it’s so “cool,” right? Give a human a fancy light show and they will bow down and worship you like a group of scared Chickens reacting to a dog in their pen. Our own programming is set for the earth at temperate conditions, not supernatural ones, so our brains get overloaded and emotional whenever the ethereal decides to make a spectical- we then see that something has the ability to alter what we know no man can, and we worship it like people have since the beginning. Not much time left, and the grace has been removed, so we want to watch who it is we appease. Anyone see “God’s of Egypt?” It’s pretty like that, but they are all more like Seth, and none of them like what they depicted as Horus, or Rah. You have to understand that the same 13 principalities have appeared in Greek, Roman, Babylonian, etc. as the same little “g’s” over and over again, all with one purpose in mind: to take over the Earth for themselves, just like what was happening before the flood, the Tower of Babel, etc. when giants ruled the land (Nephilum). Didn’t just make this stuff up guys and repeat it here from a fantasy novel, it’s real. Good luck.

Re: Posession/Schizophrenia

Yes it does indeed seem to be a critical time for faith. My guess: without faith the world turns to "wisdom," which lacking faith is but a face in darkness waiting to die "gratefully." Nothing wrong with wisdom or gratitude here, i'm just pointing out what i call DEATH.