Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Posession/Schizophrenia

DXi Guest

Re: Posession/Schizophrenia

Why was my post to "slyspectre" deleted by the MODS? I wrote a post as a Christian to a Christian. Is this NOT allowed??????? There are several Christians on this board, or would you prefer it to not be this way????

Moderation Notice

You are hereby officially warned. Several parts of your original post were against the rules of this site's forum, including the prohibition against proselytizing or outright belittling of other people's point of view, both of which you did.

Do not try to portray this as discrimination against Christians. Your post was out of line with forum rules and it was your post only.

Oliver

Go home / go home to mend that was one of my negs favorite sayings / phrases. Plus a whole lot more.

Since it sounds like we live close to each other, someday we'll have to hook up and i'll show you the better parts of Oregon. It is really a great state

Dan

I agree with DAN...if you have a good job and your needs are getting met, I don't see the point in moving away. Keep your job and home, enjoy your work and and try to focus on what is good about your life.

If you start focusing on your life and not the voices, the voices will lower and subside with time. Pretty soon they will get so low, you won't hear them much anymore. And getting focus on your life will also assist with the problem of forced trance state and OBE.

Just because there are a lot of victims in Oregon, that doesn't mean the whole state is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Flew
    Just because there are a lot of victims in Oregon, that doesn't mean the whole state is bad.
    One of the bad things with Oregon is meth problem that's probably why it could be neg freindly.
    The state has made it impossible to cook it here now but where an easy import from Mexico

Astral Exorcist Guest

You have developed some level of telepathy. The voices are actually telepathy. So you can hear negs in your body outside your body and in other peoples bodies. The gift of telepathy also makes you if your lucky hear voices of other peoples heads. Once they project their thought outside their body. If they project it loud enough you might actually hear it if your tunning in.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10704

slyspectre Guest

You may be right about the telepathy AP, since: 1) As a care giver I heard negs in others bodies too. 2) At the beginning of this, I heard them often say: "We can hear you." I am often sometimes caught by them saying, "Mikhe can you hear me?" 3) They respond to my thoughts without me speaking if I paid them head. I am taking the advice F. gave me, and just ignoring it. Being a pretty serious Christian, Christ is my great countermeasure. I even heard a neg in the past get banished as it went away screaming. But so far, the advice is working well. I even had the inner voice say something like, "You don't have to worry about me...I can't stand this." Of course I ignored it too. I am simply focusing on physical life, things I want to do now. I am finally coming out of poverty. Today is the last day I go hungry since tomorrow is the first check I get from this new job. I am going to get a gym membership, train at a martial arts school again, go back to college and finish my degree (I can do all of this because I work nights from 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM and have 3-4 days off each week in a row.) I will definitely keep going to church since personally upon repenting a while back and believing in God again, I received confirmation for myself that He is and Christ is the Savior, but I also realize each person must find that for themselves. We are fortunate to know with a fact we are spiritual beings. That perfect knowledge having seen our own spirits, pumps life into religion and faith. It's no longer blind faith or something unfathomable. Everything becomes very real and possible.

I feel strongly the answer will come, and if I remain this way it will be for the good. I often hear, "You're not crazy." by the good voices, though the negs tried to tell me I was. I think they just caused drama in my life for changing for the better, and have been trying to make me give up and go away from what God has given me.

Dan it is kind of funny that our negs share phrases like that. Especially considering we live in the same county. I wonder why they hate people of our sort here so badly? I once heard the inner voice say, "They're afraid of you." Maybe revealing to others how they operate?

Dan it is kind of funny that our negs share phrases like that
    I think this enforces what Robert says that negs are not original thinkers
    I wonder why they hate people of our sort here so badly?
    I don't think they really hate us. We are just cattle to them They torment because that's the easiest way to break us down( it sure seems that they have a blast doing it though)
    When my attacks first started one of the voices was like my friend (the one that was always pretty good to me) so i always looked for it
    After they pulled something pretty rotten to me they always kinda did a spirit scream / partyed, so i asked the voice why it did this afterwards all the time. It said it did this afterwards to see what happens. (this was kinda like a powerbooster effect) To get the most out of a sceem.

Your negs seem to use a lot of theatrics (as did mine) so there's some level of intelligence
    there. This is to hide its strength. If it's putting a lot of show it must be lacking in something
    ( i read Dion Fortunes book) Don't get me wrong these things have strength i'm totally impressed with the choke holds (i think those are cool)(but after you show that you liked the choke hold it will not do it again)
    You should be happy that it's still attacking because it doesn't have control of you.

Good luck Dan

Astral Exorcist Guest

This is probably your first time. They are giving you a hard time because they think your weak minded. You should learn how to get smart back to them. It will piss them off but it will make you feel incharge of your game. Your ball. I use to get really smart to negs. I even played mind games with a neg that was giving me mind games. He actually felt like he lost is mind tactics his control over me. And it gave me a praise. And even wanted me to work for them. My reply was I don't think so. You will soon learn that what your hearing is natural. You'll get use to it. I promise. Not the negs of course. You'll even have a opportunity to eve drop on a negs conversation. But your natural gift of telepathy. Your still a newbie, That explains why you thought your natural gift was some sort of schizophrenia. I would hate to see you on the sedative pills by the mental health act. When really you've come a bit psychic. In any case of a emergency and you really can't handle their voices. Ask a psychic to drop your vibration so you can live at ease. This is only in a case of a emergency. But it shouldn't happen. Try handle it. Be smart. Goodluck

Astral Exorcist Guest

Their is something I would like to share with you. I want you to learn your winning mind. You sound energy fit enough. So your ready for this exercise. If you've got negs around you. You can do this exercise. Once you've learned your winning mind. You will never fear negs again. I promise that too. You will feel confident in yourself after you done this exercise well. The purpose of doing this is to make you feel more powerful then the negs. So you will earn a no fear states. Once your not weak minded negs won't bother you so much. Mentally threw telepathy.

This exercise works well, when you feel you fear dieing. I will explain now why fear works. Fear works in motivating you to fight in fear. Your emotions are running into it aswell. The fear will be no longer when you feel ontop of your world. Instead of feeling so low that your heads in the street gutter. You can feed of your adrenalin aswell and put that energy into the snake. I remember feeding of my fear to raise this good snake up. After a while the fear and adrenalin will go away when your winning over negs in your room. Your ego will save you, when your really low. Once you get this thing up. I bet you, will thank me later.

Try this exercise. And let me how you do. Okay?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9828

Astral Exorcist Guest

This will definitely work.

Just remember to feel really passionate about it.
    And believe in your though form creation.

Goodluck, have some fun.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast